Sectionals

A week later

I wake up shower and get dressed, I wore different clothes that I usually wear in school (outfit^), today is sectionals and I am going to watch, Noah is REALLY excited with sectionals, he talks about this all the time. Have Puck as a friend is amazing, my dads met him and they're already friends! Noah is a true good friend, he cares and he protects me from the bullies. I really want him to win today, I know how much the New Directions are putting effort doing this. The sectionals is at McKinley, thank God, I'm not in the mood to drive to far.

-School-

I walk in the school and I can see a lot of people, I'm looking for Noah but I'm so small, I can see Finn's giant face and I go to him.

"Rachel? What the hell are you doing in the middle of those people?" He asked helping me to get get out the of crowd.

"Thank you very much." I said, after the slushy episode Finn and I didn't talk, for me is okay, I'm used to this.

"Rachel, about that day, I'm truly sorry." He said, that was a surprise.

"It's okay, really." I said looking into his eyes.

"What the hell you were doing in the middle of those people?" He asked.

"Actually, I just got here, the school is small and there are a lot of people here, and I shouldn't say that because that will make you nervous, I'll shut up now." I said and we both laugh.

"Don't shut up, I think its funny." Finn said and I giggle.

"What do you think is funny?" I asked him.

"You, you are funny." He said.

"Wait a minute, Finn Hudson the one and only, praised me? I think I'll die today." She said and we both laugh.

" I have to go now, but see ya later?" Finn asked.

"See ya later and kick their asses, say to Puck I wished good luck." I said to him, he gave to me a half-smile.

"Thank you and by the way, looking stunning today." He said and I blush, then he winks and left.

--Auditorium--

I am here watching all the performances, and New Directions will kick their asses, suddenly Puck's comes to me freaking out.

"Berry, need you know, come with me." He said nervous and we left.

"Puck what are we doing in the choir room." I asked confused.

"You are good with words, right?" He asked.

"I guess." I said.

"Everyone is freaking out, we need Berry's speech." He said almost yelling because everyone is talking and yelling and freaking.

"Guys please let me talk." I said but no one hear.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!"Puck yelled and everyone shut up and looked at him. "Let the woman speak!"

"Hey, for the ones who don't know me my name is Rachel. I am Puck's friend and he said to me you are all freaking out, but I really need to tell you guys this, there is no reason for you guys freak out, I swear. Puck and I always hang out after your glee practice and I wait for him watching your rehearse, and guys, your performance is amazing! I watched all the others performances and you guys can easily kick their asses, if you guys had any competition I would tell but any of them are as good as you guys. Everyone can see that you guys put so much effort in this and please remember what I'm going to say now: When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful. So go to the stage, perform and win this thing!!" I excited and they all celebrated.