Telling Him

2 months later

I'm here laid on my hospital bed, today is the day, my handsome boyfriend is finally coming back. I'm really nervous, I don't know if he's going to be mad that I didn't tell him earlier. Oh my God he's calling, I'm going to die.

--Call--

"Hey babe." I said answering the phone.

"Babe, where are you?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"The flight were anticipated, I thought about surprise you but I am the one who is surprised. Where are you?" He asked me.

"If I tell you, don't freak out and kill me through the phone?" I said to him a little unsure.

"Rach? Is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Kind of. Can you please, meet me at the hospital?" I asked him.

"WHAT?" He yelled.

"I explain when you come here, please Finn." I begged.

"When you get here, come to the room 127." I said.

"Rach, who is at the hospital?" He asked me nervous.

"Babe, I explain when you get here." I said.

"I'm already in the cab." He said nervous.

"Don't be nervous, is everything okay." I said.

"How can I not be nervous? I get in my girlfriend's house and she's not there so I started to freak out so I call her and she said to met her at the hospital!! How can I be okay?" He asked me freaking out.

"Just focus in the sound of my voice...I love you and now you need to breathe." I said and I hear him breathing. "Are you better?" 

"That's why I love you, you always calm me down." He said and I giggle. "Okay, I'm here. What's the room?" He asked and I sighed nervous.

"127, see ya soon." I said.

"See ya soon." He said and we hung up.

I'm nervous as hell, I'm about to say to my boyfriend 'I might die soon' I'm so fucking nervous. The only good thing is that I'm wearing my sweatshirt and my pajama pants, it's kind of funny, I hate live in the hospital but I'm used to already, it's been 3 months that I'm here.

 The only good thing is that I'm wearing my sweatshirt and my pajama pants, it's kind of funny, I hate live in the hospital but I'm used to already, it's been 3 months that I'm here