Regionals

I wake up early to spend time with my dads and at night go watch Regionals.

"Good Morning dads." I said to them smiling.

"What's the reason for this happiness?" My daddy asked.

"Today I'm with you!!! And at night is Regionals!" I said excited.

"You are in a glee club? You're going to perform?" Hiram asked.

"No, I'm not in the glee club, but Noah is so I'm going to support him." I said.

"Now makes more sense." LeRoy said and we all laugh.

We keep talking and laughing the whole until the moment they had to go to the airport, I love them so much, I already miss my dads here. Regionals is going to be in Carmel High, I'm ready and I wearing this BEAUTIFUL outfit! (outfit^^)

--Carmel High--

I'm here at the auditorium sit playing some random game waiting for the performances start when Noah comes too me looking nervous.

"Berry we have a situation." He said.

"Are everyone nervous again?" I asked him.

"No, it's a different kind of situation." He said and we left.

We walk in the room that their getting ready and everyone look at us confused.

"This is my solution!" Puck said pointing to me.

"She's not the answer for all our problems Puckerman! I think we need to quit." Kurt said.

"Kurt, trust me, she's the answer for this problem, she's perfect for the job!" He said.

"Can someone please explain for me what the hell is going on?!" I asked.

"Rachel, please don't freak out." Mr.Schue said.

"Oh no, what now?" I asked.

"We need you to replace Quinn at the presentation." Mr.Schue said.

"WHAT? I CAN'T DO THIS! I DON'T EEN KNOW HOW TO SING." I yelled.

"Rachel, you have a beautiful voice." He said.

"It's not as good as Quinn's voice." I said.

"Girl, trust me in this, your voice is way better than Quinn's." Puck said.

"You never heard me sing." I said to him.

"Berry, we are practically Siamese twins, I'm always at your house and I heard you singing in the shower a lot of times." He said.

"Still, I can't perform in front of people!" I said.

"Rachel, you're the only one who knows all the lyrics and the choreography." Puck said.

"Rachel please." Mr.Schue said, I can feel my hands shake, and it's getting hard to breathe, I need to calm down, my heart can't handle the stress.

"Rachel, if your voice is as good as they saying, please do this for us." Kurt said.

"Please Rach." Finn said with desperate eyes. "I saw that on the stage there is piano, you can play and sing."

"You play the piano?" Santana asked.

"And she's amazing." Finn said.

"Rachel please." Mercedes begged.

"FINE!" I yelled and they all sighed in relief, I took Quinn's outfit and went to the bathroom.

--Bathroom--

I look to the mirror and start to think.

"What about your heart?"