Glee

A month later

--School-- (outfit) 

"Hey girlfriend." Finn said putting his arms around my waist behind me.

"Hey boyfriend." I said smiling to him and kissed his lips lightly.

"So babe...I was thinking." He started

"When you start like this, I always regret to hear." I said and he laugh.

"I was wondering, why don't you join the glee club?" He asked me.

"Babe, that was a one time thing just for help you guys, I can't join the glee club for bigger reasons." I said and sighed.

"Please babe." He pouted and I thought why the hell not right? I'm tired to don't do things that I want just because of my stupid heart.

"How can I say no to you? You're so damn cute." I said and he smile and kissed me lightly.

"Let's go, it's almost time for the rehearsal." He said grabbing my hand and we left

--Choir Room--

"I did it!" Finn yelled walking in the choir room and everyone celebrate.

"Wait...Bring me here was a plan?" I asked and he nod.

"Rachel, can I talk to you? In private?" Noah asked me and we left the choir room.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Are you crazy?? You know you can't join the glee club!" He said.

"I know I shouldn't, but I'm tired of don't do things because of my stupid disease." I said.

"Soon we will start to rehearsal for Nationals, what about your heart?" He asked me worried.

"Please Noah, let me do this. If I can't handle I warn you and we make a excuse." I said.

"Fine." He said unsatisfied.

We walk in the choir room and everyone looks at us confused.

"Mr.Schue I would like to audition." I said.

"You can use the piano if you want to." He said.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Really." He said, I sit by the piano and look at Finn who winked at me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe. The song I'm going to sing is about me and Finn, I hope he get the message.

When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus

Everybody needs inspiration

Everybody needs a song

A beautiful melody

When the night's so long

'Cause there is no guarantee

That this life is easy

Yeah, when my world is falling apart 

And there's no light to break up the dark 

That's when I, I, I look at you *(looks into Finn's eyes)*

When the waves are flooding the shore

And I can't find my way home anymore

That's when I, I, I look at you *(Looks at Finn who is staring at her with a half smile)*

When I look at you

I see forgiveness

I see the truth