Trouble

(A/N: I just wanted to say that the clothes that I chose for Rachel it's based on Rachel style, I mix her style of season 1 with the season 4.)

Next Day 

I break up with Finn yesterday and I'm feeling like shit, I want to cry but I'm so mad. Today I'm going to do what I do the best, pretend that I'm okay. I get dressed (outfit^) and go to school. I'm with puffy and red eyes cause I spend the whole night crying.

--School--

I walk in the school and go straight to my locker.

"I heard, it is true?" Noah asked me with a sad face.

"About?" I asked him.

"You and Finn break up." He said.

"Oh, yeah it's true, now he's free to be with Quinn Bitch." I said and Puck giggle. 

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm a wreck, I want to cry all the time but I'm so mad at the same time. I'm so stupid! I always knew that he was going to break my heart, I always knew he's trouble and I shouldn't fall for him, but at the same time he used to be so sweet, I'm such a fool." I said. with teary eyes.

"Hey, you not fool! You are an amazing person, if he rather be with Quinn, that don't care about him and is a bitch to everyone all the time, is his lost." Noah said.

"You really think so?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah!" He said and I laugh.

"Thank you." I said and we hugged.

I grab my things and go class, when I get there I see Finn and Quinn sit together talking about something, disgusting. I sit next to Kurt.

"How are you, Diva?" He asked me.

"Lost, totally a mess." I said to him covering my face with both hands.

"If this helps, I'm giving him the silence treatment and Carole is super mad at him." Kurt said and I laugh.

"That helps a lot." I said still laughing. "I miss you being my brother in law, Carole my mother in law and Burt being my father in law." 

"I miss this too, my brother is so stupid! How can he choose her instead of you?" Kurt asked indignantly.

"For the first time, I don't have a answer for that." I said.

Finn's POV

I'm here talking with Quinn and I see Rachel walking in the class, how can I be so stupid? Quinn is talking something stupid about the prom and I can't hear a word that she say. With Rachel I was never bored in the middle of the conversation and I could talk to her about everything that I know she is paying attention, even when I talk about sports that she don't understand a thing she payed attention in me and she don't talk about futile things like Quinn, with Quinn when she's not talking she's not paying attention.

She sit next to Kurt and she laugh about something that he said, her laugh, it's one of my favorite things about her, it's so cute. She's so authentic, she don't care a damn about what the others think about her, I love how tiny she's, her bright brunette hair, her cute clothes, her cute bangs, her kindness, the way she care about everyone, I'll never forgive myself about what I did.

Shit, I think Kurt notice that I'm staring.

Rachel's POV

"Diva, please don't freak out, the giant is staring at you." Kurt said. "Maybe he's realizing how stupid he is." He said and I laugh.