Distant

A month later. 

I wake up this morning and get dress for school (outfit^). Today is my 2 months anniversary with Finn and I doubt that he remember, I bought him something anyway, he might not care but I do. In the past few weeks he's been distant. Finn and Quinn are growing closer and I try to ignore, but I know Finn still have feelings for her and I don't know what to do, I feel that I'm such a fool. I love him so much and hurts so much see him falling for another girl.

--School--

I walk in the school and today I'm not in the mood for Finn and Quinn friends. I go straight to my locker and Noah comes to me.

"Why are you moody?" He asked.

"It's that obvious?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah!" He said and I giggle. "So why are you annoyed?"

"I'm frustrated." I said and sighed "I don't know what to do." 

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's because of Finn." I said.

"Do I need to break his face?" He pressing his fist and I laugh.

"No, you don't" I said giggling "It's because I can see him and Quinn growing closer and this is worrying me, I try to not worry, I keep thinking 'he loves me' but I think 'does he love Quinn too?'  and this is killing me!" 

"There is something else, isn't?" Puck asked me.

"Today is our two months anniversary and I doubt that he remember." I said and sighed.

"I'm so sorry Rachel." He said.

"It's okay." I said and went to class.

--Spanish Class--

I walk in the class and see Finn and Quinn, I look at him, who looks at me, and I roll my eyes and he looks at me confused and I sit next to Santana.

"I think I might kill my boyfriend and Quinn." I said annoyed. 

"Are you two okay? You and Finn look distant in the past few days and he's friends with Quinn again, what the hell happened?" Santana asked me.

"Nothing happened, he just stop being as caring as he used to be, he's just so distant, when he's next me I feel that he's long gone and I think the blame is on me, I can't keep thinking 'did I do something wrong?" I said and sighed.

"Rachel nothing is your fault, if something happen and I hope not, don't blame yourself. You are an amazing girlfriend to him, and if he don't appreciate, he's a jerk." Santana said.

"Thanks San." I said.

--After Spanish Class--

I was at my locker when Finn comes to me and I started to walk away when he grabs my wrist and took me to the auditorium.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"What was that earlier at Spanish class?" He asked me and I look at him confused.

"What?" I asked him confused and mad.

"The rolling eyes thing." He said. 

"I don't know, Maybe I'm just having a bad day but you don't even know cause you don't care a damn, you rather be with Quinn than your own girlfriend!!" I yelled mad "And if you excuse me, I have a class to go." I said and left the room.

--Lunch--

I miss going to the auditorium at lunch, after I started to date Finn I almost don't go to the auditorium at lunch, but I don't want to look at Finn right now.