- intro -

Kissing Strangers | Kaby Hsu

BTS FanFiction

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

💎 S Y N O P S I S 💎

Yang Jae-In was that type of person who enjoyed the world and it's beauty. She didn't like things that tied her up and limited her freedom like relationship. That was how she ended up breaking up with her exes.

Jae never cared about rules and that was how she ended up at her ex's party, spending an entire night with a complete stranger in her drunken state. She was totally unaware of who he was and only knew how good of a kisser he was.

One night stand but kissing a stranger never ends there.

And now, she had more desperate reasons to find that person and Jae would have to kiss more strangers to find the right one.

It's like a Cinderella story but more complicated with the lady finding the owner of the lips she craved.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

🍀 E P I G R A P H 🍀

"Those lips do strange things to my heart."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Dedicated to: 💝

Everyone reading this story.

If you like Not A Prince Charming and all those cliche romantic stories, then you will like this one. There won't be mature content but definitely contains a lot of kissing and probably makeouts so be prepared.

Aside from that, I really hope that you would enjoy reading it.

*Reminder*

The entire story is a work of fiction and has absolutely nothing to do with the characters in reality. Any similarities is a mere coincidence.

I would like to emphasise that none of my works should be plagiarised. It's not going to be funny if I chase you down so I hope that we don't have to deal with it.

Let's respect each other and I do hope that the plot is enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you for checking this out~! ❤️