- chapter twentytwo -

22 | Decisions

22 | Decisions

"I did behave..," Jae muttered at her defence as she tried to break the deafening silence inside the car. She didn't dare to meet eyes with Yoongi but she knew he took a quick glimpse at her.

"I'm driving at the moment."

And that was the only sentence needed to bring the silence back.

Jae entered her apartment with Yoongi following behind. She told him to just make himself comfortable even though she knew he would anyways. It had been quite some time since Yoongi dropped by her house so he went around to explore any new changes while Jae just stared at him with uneasy eyes.

"I'm forbidding you to come to my bar from today onwards."

"What?! That's not fair."

"It is and do something about your alcohol intake. You are seriously going to be alcoholic at this rate."

"I didn't even drink a lot today. They started it themselves."

"I know why you have been drinking so much, Jae."

Jae gulped down and couldn't argue any further. She watched Yoongi enter the art room. She didn't need to follow him to find out what he was searching for. He came out a few seconds later with nothing in his hands but a serious expression on his face.

"The only way you can settle is to either give that painting to him or get rid of it."

Yoongi sighed and went to the door. He opened the door and shook his head in disappointment. He turned back to Jae who was staying quiet as if she was reflecting on the things she had done.

"Just decide it like for real! You guys are getting on my nerves," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

He walked out, revealing another person who was standing there.