- Him -

xx | Truth

xx | Truth

It was obvious that Taehyung and Jae got back together. It took them several nights to get their lips back on each other (sober). They were even more lovey doves than before which made others sick.

As for the rest, Jimin met up with Jae and Taehyung to apologise for his drunken mistake. Actually, he was engaged with his lover back in London and came back to invite his friends to the wedding. The thing was he got so excited and drank so much that he forgot who he was in the present. Jae didn't hesitate to forgive him but it took Tae quite some time because he was still sulky about Jimin kissing his Jae.

So, the thing was that Jimin did come to the party but he only saw Jae when she started singing. He joined as well because he was dead drunk as well. They partied so hard until he passed out and Jae went somewhere else.

As notified, Jungkook held his art exhibition and Jae went to congratulate him which made the younger extremely happy. Taehyung tagged along because he had always had doubts when it came to Jungkook. He knew the junior had a crush on his Jae but he couldn't help but give away to that cute bunny.

Jungkook was eating at the party when he saw Jae. He came for the games and food so it was not surprising. Jae was drunk when they were talking but all they did was talk until Jae needed to puke so she excused herself to the toilet.

After admiring Jungkook's art, she actually felt motivated to work on her own pieces again. With that, Namjoon dropped by often to purchase more to add to his collection. He and Taehyung ended up fighting over who was to get their hands on the paintings. They were extremely childish but Jae didn't mind painting an extra just for Taehyung.

Namjoon saw Jae from afar. They didn't really get to interact a lot because Namjoon was with his friends. He did help her from tripping but that was the only time he managed to actually be with her.

Hyemi got proposed by Hoseok and she was so touched that she cried which made Hoseok cry. Jae would never understand them but she just happened to be part of the surprise plan that Hoseok came up with. She was really happy for them and recalled the time when Taehyung proposed to her. Just thinking of it made her blush.

Hoseok only came to the party for the first half. He disappeared because he had to wake up early for a shooting in the morning. Hoseok didn't really see Jae at the party. He was focused on messaging with his lover that he lost track of time and ended up rushing off when the manager called him.

It was rowdy as usual in the bar. The people were conversing loudly and the music was playing in the background. Yoongi was used to it so he just focused on serving his customers.

"What a shame."

Yoongi glanced at Seokjin who was sitting at the counter. He didn't realise when he had arrived but still went to serve him the usual that he already ordered.

"What brought you here?" Yoongi asked.

"I just wanted to check on you."

"Check on me? You are not my dad or something," Yoongi scoffed.

"But I'm your friend~" Seokjin winked and Yoongi almost threw the cup in his hand at him.

"Anyways, are you really fine?"

"What do you mean? Of course, I'm fine."

"I'm talking about Jae. She's back with Taehyung."

Yoongi let out a sigh.

"I'm fine. She's happy and that's all I need."

"Even though the truth was that you were there all along?"

"I was there all along but I'm not the one she was looking for. You were there with me."

Yoongi was the one at he party who actually stayed beside Jae the entire time. He was the one who cared for her and looked after her. It was when they were kissing that Yoongi took a step back and left the party.

"But those nights were yours. You were the one she met those nights, not Kim Taehyung."

The night at the convenience store and the night at the bar. All those nights, it was actually Yoongi who sat across her and watched her get drunk. Jae was too drunk that she mixed up the feelings when they kissed but Yoongi had the same amount of desperation or even more which made her even more convinced that it was the same person from the party. He was so fond of her and would do anything just to see her smile. That was why...

Yoongi smiled as he poured a drink for Seokjin even though he didn't order another.

"When you love someone, their happiness comes first even if it meant that you have to let them go."

❁ ❁ ❁

Note:
It's the End! 😩
I hope it had been enjoyable!! 😍😍
Will there be second season?
I wonder too~ hehe 🥰
Do look forward to my other works as well!!
Thank you everyone who has been reading and supporting Kissing Strangers~
Till we meet again, Bye! 😘