- chapter fifteen -

15 | Midst Of Searching

The soft sensation remained on Jae's lips as Seokjin pulled away slowly to break the kiss. Her eyes watched his lips curved into a sweet smile as he brushed her face with his thumb.

"Ain't I a good kisser? Tasted sweet, right?"

"You just had to ruin the mood."

"I hope you accept your true feelings soon."

Jae's eyes turned cold and she looked away immediately.

"That is my own business."

The other was slightly disappointed by her reaction but he could understand it.

"Well, I hope you find that boy soon. Anyways, I want that oil painting of food."

"I have like ten of those. Which one do you want?"

"All ten."

Jae raised her eyebrow as if she couldn't believe any of his words and he nodded his head to determine his words.

"I said what I said," he said, "Gotta decorate my home with food."

Jae almost facepalmed herself as she had forgotten about his love for food. She told him that she would send those as soon as possible to him and then, she went out of the car only to find out that it was Yoongi's bar. She bent a little to look at Seokjin as he unwound the window.

"You wanted a drink?"

Seokjin shook his head.

"Brought you there because you might find that boy there."

"What?"

He chuckled and reeled the window up without saying another word. He left her there just like that.

"Idiot," Jae mumbled.

Jae had vowed to quit drinking for at least a week but since she was already outside the bar, it would have been such a waste to not go in. She headed to the counter where the grey haired bartender was.

"You changed your hair again. Looks good," Jae commented as she got herself on the stool.

"Here for a drink again? Girl, you really need to quit before you get addicted. Oh wait... you already are," Yoongi scoffed as he wiped the glass.

"Nice insult but give me that drink."

"Whatever," Yoongi rolled his eyes but still made a drink for her.

He also took a seat at his side so that he was facing her. He watched her drink the beverage and she gave him a look which asked him what he wanted.

"Heard from Hye that you are looking for a certain boy at the party."

Jae choked on her drink and Yoongi quickly grabbed a cup of water and napkin for her because choking on an alcoholic beverage is definitely not good for a human being.

"W-what?" she coughed.

"Isn't that why we kissed? Anyways, do you need any help with searching for him?"

"N-no. I can find him myself. It's more meaningful that way."

"Suits yourself. Not that I saw the two of you kissing or something."

"WHAT?! So, you know who it is."

"You said it's more meaningful to find him yourself."

"Well, yes but I would still take the easier route."

"Fine. I agree with you since I would do that too."

"So, who was it?" Jae asked with hope sparkling in her eyes.