- chapter (say the name) seventeen -

17 | College Memories

Jae was thankful that the reunion was at night but she wasn't really lucky because Yoongi called her up to come to the college and that they would head to the reunion later on. She dragged her feet to the entrance and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You are lazier than me."

"You know why."

"You were dead drunk. I just turn my head away for one minute and you disappeared."

"Did you see the guy tho?"

"No and even if I did, I won't tell you."

"Why?" Jae whined with a pout and Yoongi didn't answer her. He just walked ahead and Jae had no choice but to follow because the other had to pay for all the drinks last night since you went m.i.a.

Yoongi went to meet his old teacher who was actually his close friend. They often met up to know what he was up to. Since Jae had nothing better to do than wait for him, she decided to walk around the campus, reliving the memories that the place held.

She went to the art studio and smiled when she saw some of her paintings hanging around the place. She went to the seat she always sat, which was beside the window. There was a very beautiful realistic portrait painting on the stand. She hadn't seen such amazing piece by another person and it came to her by a surprise as she couldn't help but admire it.

She was never the type to admire another person's work because she was the type to compare herself to another and it was a really bad habit which someone managed to help her get rid of it.

She guessed that it only needed a bit of touch up and varnishing to perfect it. She wondered where the student went.

"Noona?"

Jae turned to the person at the doorway who was holding a few art supplies in his hands with some of the paint smeared on his clothes. She noticed how his eyes shone when he realised that it was really her.