- chapter twentyone -

21 | Drunk Fight

21 | Drunk Fight

Jae didn't know how to react when her lips were smacked against Jimin's. She knew he was drunk because he was never the type to behave this way. Honestly, it would have been the other way round but he just smelled so good and his lips are so soft, plus the alcohol was making the mood perfect. Still, she pushed him away gently.

"Jimin, you are drunk-"

Her words were taken away and her throat went dry when her eyes met with Taehyung's who was standing behind. She immediately got up and Jimin was slightly surprised. He turned around and the moment he knew why, he stood up as well.

"Is that why you broke up with me?" Taehyung asked as he continuously glared at Jimin who didn't seemed to be even a slight bit affected.

"No, Taehyung. You know why I broke up with you."

"Then, why are you going around kissing boys?" His voice was starting to go deeper and louder. Jae could see the anger in his eyes rising every second and that he was drunk as well.

"Calm down, Tae-"

"The reason why she broke up with you was obviously because you weren't good enough for her," Jimin cut in as he gripped onto Taehyung's collar.

The other also grabbed hold onto Jimin's collar and gritted his teeth. "You don't know anything about us."

"Oh yeah? Isn't it because you were rushing the relationship?! You forgot to care about her. I should've never let you win her."

Taehyung has enough and punched Jimin. The latter didn't waver and fight back. Jae gasped and tried to pull the two apart but it wasn't working.

"I'm better than you in every way! I've got the looks and I can walk down the runway with anything I wear. You are short and not cool!"

"In your dreams! Everyone knows I'm the cutest fairy alive and you are just a roaring tiger who has nothing in his head."

Jae knew the fight was really bad because bruises were appearing on their body but the talking part was something she didn't know how to react. She wondered if she should be laughing or crying.

"Stop it, you idiots! You are both drunk and are going to regret it in the morning. Stop talking nonsense!"

She turned around and saw other people taking pictures and videos of what was happening. She waved her arms and tried to block them.

"This is not cool! They are drunk. Don't post it on social media, okay? They are like big people. It's not good for their reputation," Jae pleaded and turned back to the two boys. "Stop it, idiots!"

Jae was getting tired of this nonsense. She just wanted to go home and not go through this mess that the idiots were making.

"What is happening?"

Jae glanced at Yoongi who had finally appeared. She pulled his sleeve and pointed at the two idiots which made him roll his eyes. He walked towards them calmly.

"Are you guys done?!" Yoongi shouted and the two immediately stopped throwing punches. They looked at their senior and let go of each other's collar. "Clean your mess before I rip off both of your throats."

The two swallowed their saliva thickly and nodded their heads in sync as if they were being punished by the dean.

Letting out a sigh, Yoongi turned back to look at Jae who was averting her eyes.

"Get in the car, lady. I'm sending you home," Yoongi demanded and went ahead.

Jae followed the other but took a quick glance back at the person who was staring at her with longing eyes.