- chapter sixteen -

16 | Again & Again

16 | Again & Again

One reason why the two get along was because they were alike in many ways. Yoongi and Jae knew each other the day Jae got lost on her first day at college. Yoongi was her senior and helped her out a lot. She also happened to joined the same club as him which was a guitar club because Hyemi wanted to and they ended up being closer.

It wouldn't be wrong to say they had something going on back then but it was never made official so one could say nothing happened as well. The person who took the first step away from each other was a secret only they knew but there was no bad blood between them.

"Well, I don't know because the light was dim."

"What?! And you acted like you did."

"I did see you and that guy having fun and like kissing at the party. But I was pretty much wasted like others and the place was super dark."

"Excuse accepted."

"Anyways, there is a school reunion tomorrow. Are you going? Hyemi is not free because she has a date with that idol boyfriend of hers."

"How come I wasn't notified?"

"Probably did but you never check your email."

"Right. But yeah, I will go."

Jae remained seated with a couple of more drinks running down her throat while Yoongi had left to serve other customers as usual. As she lifted the cup and looked at her reflection that was on the glass, she wondered what Seokjin meant by her meeting the boy here.

"He must be lying," she sighed and placed the glass down which made a thud.

"Why are you always drinking when we meet?"

Jae turned her head to the person who was sitting beside her. She blinked her eyes as she tried to identify him.

"When did you appear?"

"A while ago."

"Why are you even here?"

"Why else? I'm here for a drink."

Jae hummed and shifted her seat so that she was seated, facing him.

"Are you going to stop me from drinking again?"

"If you get too drunk."

"And how do you plan to stop me?"

A smirk formed on his face as he stood slightly and leaned in to press his lips gently on hers, causing sparks to fly again.

Jae's eyes opened widely and she sat up on the bed. She looked straight at the mirror and plopped back onto the bed with a groan.

"It happened again! I clearly saw his face this time but now, I can't remember him anymore!"