Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

AN: First time writing smut so give me a bit of a break. There is no plot here so if you don't like to read smut the next chapter is going to be posted with this one.

Canada blinked awake sun shining in his eyes through the window. He yawned peacefully a small smile on his face. He'd actually slept well that night. Most of his worries about the mob men were gone. TJ had said he'd scared the others off by killing the best two.

"Morning Birdie." Prussia hummed brushing some hair from his face. The albino was sitting up doing some paper work in bed. He wanted to get some work done, but didn't want to leave the bed. He decided to work in bed.

"What time is it?" Matthew asked through a yawn. "Is it still morning?"

"Nein, it's afternoon, 'bout two." Gilbert said as Canada sat up. The blond leaned into his side resting his head on his shoulder. "Jou're varm."

The Canadian just hummed pressing a kiss to Prussia's cheek. He was still pretty tired. He hadn't got home until late last night because of a job. Today was the day that America and France were coming to visit. Matthew was excited, but also very nervous.

Canada yelped as he was pushed back down into the bed with the albino on top of him. Prussia kissed and bit along his collarbone up his neck before capturing his lips. The blond's fingers intertwined in his silver hair as they fought for dominance. Gilbert let Matthew win as they broke apart.

"Jou're so beautiful Birdie." The Prussian breathed in his ear. "Ich liebe dich."

"I love you too." Canada said bringing him back down for another kiss wrapping his legs around the albino's waist switching there positions. "What time are Francis and Alfred coming?"

"Not until six. Ve've got a few hours Liebling." Gilbert purred hands ghosting along the Canadian's sides coming to rest on his hips. He hummed thinking about it with a small smirk. The albino eagerly waited for the moment letting Matthew decide what they were going to do.

The blond sat back wiggling his hips slightly on Prussia's crotch with an innocent smile. "Alright Gil." He hummed leaning down for another kiss. He changed his target last second going for the albino's neck. He bit and sucked a trail of hickeys as his hands snuck under his shirt. Canada tugged lightly at his shirt and Gilbert sat up slightly to allow him to pull it off.

"Jou're a tease." Gilbert gasped as Matthew ground there hips together. The Prussian's pants were starting to feel too tight. The blond laughed lightly knowing what he was doing to the man. "Jou're mean."

"You love me." Canada said fingers lightly brushing over the others nipples earning a moan. He loved toying with the albino like this. The blond moved his hips again slightly making his lover buck underneath him.

"Birdie please." Prussia groaned at the friction. He wrapped his arms around Matthew's shoulders pulling him down for another kiss. He nipped softly at his bottom lip asking for entrance. The Canadian tilted his head allowing it.

Canada pulled away slightly brushing his thumb over Gilbert's bottom lip. Matthew met the albino's eyes seeing they were clouded with need. He crawled backwards letting Prussia sit up on his elbows looking down as the blond started to work on his belt. He easily undid it and the zipper. The albino lifted his hips as Matthew helped him shimmy his pants down. Once he was finally free of his tight pants he whined at the cooler air.

The Canadian wasn't done teasing him just yet. He knew that he'd be getting payback soon anyways. He lightly traced his fingers over the outline of Prussia's member through his boxers. He pulled them down slowly with a smirk. Matthew licked the tip making Gilbert gasp and shutter. He hummed licking from the base all the way to the tip before taking all of him in his mouth. The albino moaned fingers tangling into Canada's hair as he started to bob slowly.