Arc 1.1

Edit: You guys, I'm editing again. I find Grammarly to be effective for checking my grammars. I'm also changing some sentences, tweaking to make the sentence flow more freely.

2/25/2019

An Cheng opened his eyes and observed the room he's in. Unlike Lucky's space, he's now in a room full of luxury, indicating he's residing in the body of a rich young master. This thought is proven correct when someone knocked on the door to wake him up, calling him a young master.

"Okay, it seems I was transferred successfully. Lucky, where are you?"

[Good morning, Host! I'm here!]

An excitable ball suddenly winked into existence really close to him, the ball almost touched his nose. He didn't jump in surprise nor his heartbeat speed up, he just calmly pushed the ball in a fair distance for much-needed space.

Lucky is in awe of his host. Seems like his host is not an ordinary person in his past life, huh?

"Tell me what I have to do, Lucky."

[Since this will be your first world, I'll brief you first. This is an F world, the lowest and the easiest world there is but also the cheapest. For this world, you can earn 500 points at most even if you finished all the missions. It will help you familiarize yourself for easy world hopping in the future. Consider this a training ground for a beginner like you.

There are 10 classes of worlds; the higher the world-level the more points you'll earn. But of course, the difficulty in each world will also increase. I suggest prioritizing accumulating skills first, preferably combat and military skills, to help you when facing villains. This is an F world, next will be an E world then D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS. SSS being the highest and most difficult, only a hundred out of millions world hopper successfully completed that kind of world and all of them became gods and stopped being world hoppers.

Anyway, you can access the store by thinking of it in your head and it'll show up automatically. No one can see the store or me aside from you so it's safe even if there are people around you.]

An Cheng nodded, seriously listening to the ball. It seems Lucky's talk can be confusing to anyone but An Cheng absorbed the information like a sponge and decided to get back on it later on when he needs the information.

[Because it's your first world and my very first host, the gods decided to give you a starter pack; do you want to see it?]

"No, store it for later use. Give me the plot and memories first."

Lucky replied affirmative and information suddenly entered his brain akin to a waterfall that almost made him stumble when he stood up from the bed. Almost because in his past life, because of the advancement of technology, occurrences like this are the norms. He has an earring that doubles as a communication device and surveillance/hacking outlet that pours information directly to his brain for easy access.

While walking towards the bathroom, An Cheng sifts through the sudden influx of information in his brain and sees his role in this world.

True to Lucky's word, this is really worthy of being an F world. It's so easy An Cheng could easily accomplish the missions even when asleep. It almost disappoints him; he made him imagine the higher classified worlds and their possible missions. Thinking of that, it made him feel excited.

The plot is very cliche; the protagonist is named Alexandra Myers, a poor student studying in a prestigious school where she met the male lead, the school prince and heir of one of the wealthiest family in the world, Troy Sullivan. They first met when the protagonist saved the male lead's grandfather in a car accident; she pulled the old man out of the car before it exploded. It piqued the ML's attention and ever since then he monitors the protagonist and witnessed the protagonist's selfless and white lotus actions. He fell in love with her and courted her; the protagonist also fell in love with him.