Arc 1.18

The kidnapping incident passes and Bai An Cheng's life as Madison continued playing rather monotonously. He used this opportunity to finally go to school, albeit not the same way he wants when he was still alive in an interstellar era. Even so, he made do and busied himself. It's also an excuse to avoid one particular devious sticky man.

The clean-up of the Luciano's headquarters was done quietly. Because Ansell volunteered his men to do the settlement, the Sullivan acceded and focused their attention on how to announce Troy's passing. Coincidentally, news of people falling off a cliff was rampant and that's the reason the Sullivan couple decided to use to cover up the real reason of the man's death.

The PR team of the Sullivan's released an official statement two days after the incident with the family lawyer, the night after the kidnapping there's another news of a car falling off a cliff, so they easily fabricated investigation reports and presented it to the public.

From investigation reports, while returning back home one night, his car's brake didn't properly function and thus him ending up falling from a cliff.

A University made a special tribute for Troy at the day of his funeral. Because the family claimed that his body is thoroughly destroyed in the crash and couldn't be look upon, the casket is closed off all throughout the mass and funeral service. Of course, it's really to avoid people seeing Troy's body and the slashes.

The male lead's countless admirers wept and shout to the sky the unfairness of life, saying their prince deserves all the blessings the life could give, why would his life end so early, and he doesn't deserve such cruelty of death, and so on.

When Madison hears this, he had the urge to smack himself to a wall. People, even in this world or his, doesn't change a thing; they still believe what they want to believe.

Alfredo, when he woke up in a medically-induced coma, received the news and was shocked his heart almost stopped. Actually, Tracy and Mason doesn't plan to tell him anything until he's recovered but some passing nurses was talking about Troy's funeral and Alfredo happened to hear and demand the truth when the couple visited next.

They don't have a choice when their father shouts at them angrily and is about to burst a vein with how red his face is. When they relay everything they know, the whole truth, the old man deflated quite comically and was silent. He was pale and next thing the couple knows, loud beeping noises emanates from a machine beside the bed and a rush of doctors and nurses entered the room. They were kicked out by one strict looking nurse and was forced to wait outside, shocked by the situation's progress.

After that, the doctors and nurses gave their piece of minds as Alfredo almost flatlined and scolded the two like children that knows nothing. They let them and bows their head shamelessly and when the scolding frenzy ended, they're so ashamed they could shed blood through their eyes.

When they got back in the room, Alfredo was unconscious so they left. Next time they visited, Alfredo already thought about the truth and asked for proof. So the couple hopelessly gave him so the man could finally rest easy and to avoid more complications.

After giving proof, the old man could only regretfully sighed. Given a few more days, that regret was placed with anger with both Sabrina and Eduardo. That hate was also directed at Troy when he stopped cursing the two people. He felt sorry for his used son who married an ungrateful and unfaithful bitch and loved a son that is not his!

He grieved to his old heart and prayed for his dead son's soul to be at peace wherever he are right now.

At the day of the funeral, the whole Sullivan family, except for Alfredo, is present but some people got a vibe that the family would much rather be somewhere else than there. That confused people but was quickly replaced as the funeral progresses.