Arc 2.3

Warning: Our MC commits plagiarism in this part guys and it is not cool to do so in real life. But since, in his defense, the story doesn't even exist in this world, it's not plagiarizing. Welp, he may have a point but even so! Anyway, obviously the story mentioned isn't in no way written by me and I don't have the intention of plagiarizing if it ever comes up like one. 

"So? Tell me about your idea." Bai Xu Yue said as she stirs her coffee.

Zhang Yusheng puts down his own drink, chocolate milk, and hums. They had eaten first because Zhang Yusheng got hungry and he doesn't want their food to be cold and Bai Xu Yue looks like she still wants to stab someone or something so Zhang Yusheng decided to let her stab her own food first before she goes murdering someone.

He already thought of what to 'write' prior to this. He scoured the internet the whole night and realized that even though it would seem that this world and the last world is similar, there are still things that couldn't be found in this world from the last. Zhang Yusheng realized he could use this to his advantage seeing that he hadn't written anything 'creative' or something. But if you count writing creative stories in his time on that space-whatsoever for his training then it could be that he had already written something. But even with decades of training, nothing can beat actually doing it in real life so there.

Zhang Yusheng decided to use (read: steal) Harry Potter from his last world as his next story now. He only tells a bit of summary and plot to Bai Xu Yue and from the woman's intrigued and impressed reaction he had no doubt that everyone will think so too. They talked about the story for what seems like a long time while exchanging occasional inquiries about their lives, Bai Xu Yue is concerned about Zhang Yusheng's 'ritual' of locking himself in his apartment and not seeing sunlight for days and Zhang Yusheng is concerned about the incident earlier that Bai Xu Yue always deflects with her glare.

When the woman does it for the nth time and threatens to stab him with her straw, he decided to stop questioning him and continued on narrating about his newest series (because he intends to write all 7 books). They decided a consensus and Bai Xu Yue will make the proper preparations, talking it up to the president (Shen Yuan) and the Editor-in-Chief. Because of that, Zhang Yusheng thought of an idea, a terrible one for the individuals involved but an ironic yet brilliant one for himself.

He let out a devious smirk that Bai Xu Yue saw but didn't question; she had worked with him for years now, seeing him thinking of the beginning of a prank won't faze her anymore. She just sighed and slapped him at the back of his head when they're standing up and leaving.

"Aw, what was that for?"

"It's for the poor person that would be the recipient of your pranks."

And oh, if Bai Xu Yue only knew, Zhang Yusheng thinks but didn't voice out. He still sports his evil smirk when they're leaving (not before leaving a considerable amount of tip for Meilin of course) and he's escorting the woman to her car.

"I'll call you after I've talked with the president and Jiayu," she said, pertaining to the Editor-in-Chief, as she slid down the driver's seat and buckle up, "and please, for the love of god, don't you go back being a recluse—yes, I know it's a reward for working hard in the signing but it's terrible for me when I can't reach you." She followed up when Zhang Yusheng opened his mouth to no doubt retort.

Zhang Yusheng crossed his arms and pouts a little but didn't refute the woman. Bai Xu Yue sighed and rolled her eyes. "So? Where do you go next?"

"I don't know actually, maybe I'll go home and start writing, depends on what comes up."