Arc 1.8

Edited: 1/17/19: I edited the word 'bimbo' to 'binbou' thanks to the help of @Ritsuzen. Thanks honey!

Edited: 3/23/2019

The next day, Madison went to university early. Mason wants to send him off but he brushed his father's offer, opted to be driven by the chauffeur instead. Mason could only scratch his head as he watches the car his son is in. But no matter, he and his wife will come to school too to commence their plan so he let him go.

As the chauffeur opened the door for him, Madison disembarked from the car, only to realize he's instantly in the spotlight. Every student in the main gate gape at him, whispering to each other and some brave enough to point at him. They must be shocked that he had the gut to go to school after the incident, huh?

Madison ignored them and walked confidently inside, observing everything and everyone. He let his earring create a 3D map of the school for him; he's not in the mood to explore it personally. It's so huge it'll probably take days to fully explore it. He needs the time to find the protagonist and let her meet with the male lead and make them fall in love.

I so hope Lucky come back with good news. I'm not doing this tedious task without merits.

As he made his way towards the classroom with the help of the 3D image, he unexpectedly bumps into the protagonist. Of course, he dodged at the last minute so it's not really 'bumping into' her. But this luck, really, it's unbelievable.

"Oh I'm so sorry; I didn't look at where I'm going." Obviously, Madison didn't say that. The flustered protagonist bowed deeply, agitated while keeps on looking around.

Madison frowned at the girl, great displeasure clearly written on the angelic face. As there are not many people on the corridor, he couldn't understand the nervous and frightened aura this girl is emitting. What could possibly happen to the protagonist to be this scared?

Could it be that she's being bullied? Madison theorized, found it possible, and shrugged his shoulders mentally. Or it could be because she's facing Madison, a notorious arrogant young master that if he sees people more beautiful than him, will face retribution for simply surpassing him in appearance.

He sneered, "Watch we're you're going next time, binbou, or you won't be so much as lucky again."

With that, he walked past her and headed towards his intended destination. Not without planting a small tracking device on her though from his spatial ring. It's practically invisible so there's no worry that he'll be discovered. This kind of tracking device is basically infinite in his storage space and would not dent the number even if used wantonly. It's really useful.

Alexandra heaved a sigh when the young master walked passed her without making her pay for an absurdly thing such as almost bumping into him. Knowing the rumors and truth flying around, having met Madison Sullivan is equal to willingly knocking on death's door. Many people, such as arrogant young masters as he and beautiful people than him; fell down on his feet because of his despicable ways of making them pay.

Even if the reason is really petty or laughable. More often than not, everyone in the know only shakes their head in silence and walks the other way without punishing him. But Alexandra heard when the young master himself tasted his own medicine, his family immediately pulled him out of school and threatened the principal to do something about it.

Of course, everyone speculated that and created their explanations about those overly rich families. She, herself, only bitterly lamented the fact that if given an equal opportunity she won't be wallowing in self-pity and will fight back when oppressed. She could only sigh in silence and work hard, head bowing as not to be noticed by the wrong audience, and let everything happen around her. She wants to graduate soon, be rich, and then live a happy life.