Arc 1.16

"You..."

"Heard the news, got to say, you're just full of surprises, aren't you, Madi?" Opened up by Troy; his face dark with intrigue and madness.

Madison glared at him hatefully, mind in overdrive to connect all the dots. "Why are you here?"

He has a hunch but he still needs to hear him say it. Troy didn't answer immediately, instead he someone entered and put a monobloc chair in front of him and he sits down. He crossed his legs with sophisticated air totally out of place in this situation.

"You're not gonna cry and ask me to save you? Or are you not surprise why I'm here?" He chuckled as his 'cousin' didn't say anything.

"Well considering that you're secretly a cold-blooded murderer you may have guessed it already. I wonder, what would your parents think of you when they know of this? Scared? Angry? Disgust?" He sneered at Madison with the intensity of someone staring at dirt beneath their shoes.

Madison continued being silent but he's calmingly working his way out of his restraints. Who told someone to tie him with ropes? Even without a knife, his wrists are very flexible; he can get away with these bindings in mere seconds. The only reason why he's taking his time is because he feels Troy will reveal a shocking announcement. Besides, he's been tied with more difficulty in the past.

"I'm gonna tell you a story and I just ask of you to listen, okay? Or else..." He glared at Madison daring him to defy him. Satisfied with the compliance his cousin is showing, he clears his throat and started his story-telling.

He went on a tangent about how growing up he doesn't feel loved by his father Leonard. Every time he does something, it's only met with absent affirmations and weak pat on the head and his father would then on rush to wherever his secretary needs him to for the company.

Troy narrates his life with a distorted view; it's like whatever memories Bai An Cheng recovered and agonized over was distorted in Troy's eyes.

He then told how he finally learned the truth; that the reason why he felt that way was because he's really not Leonard's biological child! His real father found him but Sabrina hid the truth and told lies, Leonard then disowned him by knowing the truth. He's with Eduardo for a month and within that time he felt loved and cared for by a father than how Leonard treated him for the rest of his life back then.

"What are you talking about? Uncle Leonard loved you! Whatever bullshit Eduardo had been feeding you is wrong!"

"Zip it, I don't wanna hear about it! I waited all my life to finally be united with my real father and be recognized as his son by the public! He hid me in the Sullivan and let me continue my act as the heir because he doesn't want me hurt by those ignorant people who can't understand our situation! If it's not because of my whore mother and Leonard, we wouldn't even be hiding!"

Madison felt like laughing at the absurdity of the situation. It's obvious Troy had been brainwashed by the bastard Eduardo. He bets the devil is listening in on right now and laughing him hoarse!

"Because you know what happened back then, you have to go. But I have to commend you, you're smart. You realized I'm onto you but still acted ignorantly and used the public eye to be your witness." He stood up and slowly made his way towards Madison.

Madison gritted his teeth as Troy traced his face with a finger. He pushed his forehead away by the end and grinned boyishly at him.

"You realized that by behaving like an angel in public wouldn't get you attention by the long run so you acted arrogantly and bullies people. I gotta say, you're a genius."