Arc 1.12

A few days after the cafeteria incident, Madison is getting bored. Why is there no actions on both sides?! Alexandra is still her white lotus self albeit jittery and Troy is his usual cool as a cucumber university prince! The dots on his holographic screen is showing optimal performance so there's nothing wrong on his side!

What could have possibly cause this slow progress? Madison doesn't like it. This feeling, his intuition is telling him to be careful. Bai An Cheng's gut feeling that saved him countless of times in his past life is ringing crazily it's making him mad! Coupled with no progress to his mission #2, he's getting annoyed!

He needs good news right now!

And this devious man, Ansell Carlton, is no helping either! He doesn't know why, but ever since the cafe incident, this man keeps on sending him text messages! Madison doesn't know where he got his number, he doesn't care either!

He ignores Ansell's text messages. At one time, the said man decided to call him that was met with an angry rejected call later on.

<A/N: I don't know if some of you misses Lucky but I do. It's time to get our upgraded sweet system back!>

Thankfully Lucky came back just in time to prevent Madison exploding in irritation.

Madison is lying on his bed back in the mansion. Another few days had passed and here we are now, with Madison lazing around with nothing to do. It's already night, time to sleep but found that he could not. His irritation level is steadily rising making him want to release it on something.

That's the time when Lucky suddenly winks out of existence in front of him.

Madison immediately sat up in his lying position and grabbed the startled system.

[Waah, host, please don't do that again, my heart couldn't take on that kind of surprise from you!]

"I didn't think I'm gonna say this but I missed you Lucky!" Madison snuggled the now furry system in his arms.

Lucky, in his now adorable feline form, is mighty confused with his host's actions. But the snuggles are comfortable so he let out a satisfied purr and throws the confusion out of the window.

"Please tell me a good news Lucky."

[Wha-I'm confused host.]

"Just do it."

Lucky, sensing hostility with his host's gaze, got away from the snuggle fort and cleared his metaphorical throat. He bobbed up and down, much like his previous ball appearance, swishes his tail in satisfaction, and with a proud tone, said:

[Just like I promised, I've come bearing several good news host! First, because it's my first ever rodeo after a millennium since creation, the System Administrator decided to upgrade me. With that comes an upgraded shop and high functionality. They also gave me 3 golden tickets for the roulette of fortune inside the shop. I'll let you know host, having at least 1 golden ticket can get you one of a kind gifts, a treasure mine I tell you!] Lucky boasted.

Madison's ire slightly lowered as he listens on.

[The System Administrator also studied our case and gave us the much needed compensation. He gave us 20,000 points each with a few high grade pills! I'll let you know host, having 20,000 points in your bank, you're already rich amongst other transmigrators. Also, one high grade pill can cost you thousands of points, much less 5 of them!]