Arc 1.5

Edit: 3/2/2019

<Our ML above because he's the gong HAHAHHA ^ a lousy pun intended. Seriously if you didn't get that I don't know what to do with you.  And it's not Troy just so you know>

Just as Madison's about to approach Tracy he's blocked by the same man he saw.

"Excuse me."

He frowned and tried side-stepping around the man but a hand shot out and clutched his right forearm.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Madison pried the man's grip but it's as if it's a metal clamp instead of flesh and bones. Madison doesn't know what to think; maybe it's just the original's body that's weak or this man really hides his true strength beneath that expensive suit of his.

If An Cheng has his original body right now this man will be writhing on the floor for even daring to touch him!

Suddenly, the man leaned close and sniffed his hair. Madison shivered in shock as the man chuckled, his voice deep with amusement. "Oh, it seems baby forgot about me, hmm?"

"The hell are you talking about? I said let me go!" Madison stepped on the man's feet but he won't really budge! Madison is losing his patience, one more push and he'll use the modified necklace around his neck to form a gun to shoot this man's head off!

"I'm hurt that you forgot about me, kitten. But it doesn't matter; I would be more surprised if you did remember me though."

The man stepped back and smiled down at him; this man is too tall for his own good! Madison glared furiously at this man; he dares! And what the hell is he talking about? Does he know the original Madison? But why can't An Cheng remember him in the original's memory?

Suspicious... just who the hell is this man?

"I don't know you mister so please refrain from touching me familiarly. I hate someone touching me; you might lose that perverted hand of yours if you don't refrain yourself."

Madison touched the necklace threateningly, ready to strike at a moment's notice; the image of a katana already in mind and will be formed if he will it to. Of course, the man doesn't know that.

"I don't remember you to be this feisty, kitten, but I like it. I like it very much. What do you say; shall we refamiliarize ourselves tonight, hmm?" The man practically purred as he stepped towards Madison, ready to touch him again.

As the necklace heats up around his neck about to form into a katana, Madison stops a second too early as Tracy's voice sounded on his left. Madison slightly relaxed his stance as he glared, again, at this audacious man!

"Oh my, Mister Carlton, good evening, didn't know you'll be here tonight." Tracy walked towards the two of them and smiled cordially towards the infuriating man.

The man in questions smiled back and replied, "Well, yes, my schedule lets up so I thought might as well grace everyone here of my presence." The man's voice is full of unconcealed arrogance yet instead of provoking the listener's ire, it gives the speaker an air of nobility. Like it's just the way he speaks; very charming.

What the hell? This guy...

Tracy giggled for a bit and hooks her arm around Madison's slim waist. "It seems that you're familiar with Mr. Carlton, sweetie, yet you didn't even mention him in our conversations."