Arc 1.20 Part 2

They got married on the day of the original Madison's birthday; he's 21 by then. Ansell hired the best wedding planner in A Country and handled the preparations personally, with occasional opinions from Bai An Cheng.

Bai An Cheng still attends university and is now in his third year. He became the official heir of the Sullivan wealth and businesses after the debacle of Troy. That whole fiasco, by the way, completely died over by the first year with only occasional whispers and talks. About the protagonist, Bai An Cheng last heard she graduated and moved to another city and found a partner to start a law firm.

As for the original's parents... well, they took the news of the wedding the way they usually does when it comes to Ansell and Bai An Cheng. Safe to say, Tracy only broke a few expensive vases and Mason hulked on an unsuspecting couch and totally ripped it off—with his bare hands. Talk about enrage parents, they got it in spades.

Now, they're in their honeymoon stage. Bai An Cheng blushes as he thinks of what they're about to do now that he's officially wedded to Ansell Carlton. Ever since they're standing at the altar and when they're at the airport, the man keeps on ravaging him with his eyes, mentally stripping him of his clothes!

Bai An Cheng decided to travel the world with Ansell for their honeymoon. First stop, they're going to spend a week in Bora Bora Islands. They spend their first three days doing activities such as snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing and such. Bai An Cheng enjoyed himself connecting with nature, something that isn't possible in his time, and almost forgotten the impending doom of his chrysanthemum.

He thought they won't do anything other than the assigned activities in their itinerary list for their first destination but he was proven wrong when on their fourth night, Ansell snapped.

Ansell closed the door and locked it, the sound giving out a resounding click that made Bai An Cheng jump. He looked towards the man and sees his darken eyes greedily took his figure. He unconsciously pulled the hem of his sleep shirt down, shy all of a sudden. This action isn't lost to the man of course, and it only made him more ravenous as he stepped forward.

Bai An Cheng cleared his throat, "Do... do we really have to do this now?"

Ansell chuckled a bit, "What are we gonna do tonight, baby, say it."

The younger's face heated up as he sputters, "You-you know it, Ansell, don't play dumb!"

By this time, Ansell already reached Bai An Cheng and is now holding him by his waist. He pulled the other towards his chest and sniffed his freshly showered hair. Ansell let out a satisfied groan that made Bai An Cheng shiver as he put his hands atop Ansell's chest. Bai An Cheng gulped hard when Ansell started kissing his ears, cheeks, forehead, eyes, nose—anywhere he can really.

"Say it honey, I want to hear it coming from you."

"Screw you, Carlton!"

"But you're a Carlton now too, honey, and technically, I'm the one screwing you, so there. Say it, now." He emphasized his words with kissing Bai An Cheng's neck, making him shiver.

Our MC's breath hitched and an impossible whine let out of his mouth before he could tamp it down. Ansell looked up shocked, if possible, hungrier than before. Before Bai An Cheng could utter an embarrassed denial, Ansell suddenly hoisted him up and threw him to the bed.

Bai An Cheng let out a yelp as he bounced in the soft bed. "What the hell is that for?!" He sat up and glared at Ansell.

The man in question didn't answer, only took his shirt off revealing his sculpted washboard abs with his happy trail leading down. Bai An Cheng let out another yelp and scurried away but before he could do it, Ansell took a hold of his ankle and pulled him under him.