Arc 2: Write My Love For You

Bai An Cheng stayed with Ansell Carlton until the man's natural life ended. They lived a happy life, contented, and full of love. Yes, Bai An Cheng finally realized what the itchiness in his heart was called. He realized it when they're still in their honeymoon while fishing and safe to say, Ansell fell in the water when Bai An Cheng blurted out his love for him.

It's so comical actually; when Ansell resurfaced, his eyes are bugging out of his eye sockets with his mouth wide open. Bai An Cheng hadn't realized just yet what monster he had unleashed in saying 'I Love You' but he quickly known it after when Ansell pulled him back to their room and ravaged him 'till the next day. Ansell only stopped when Bai An Cheng is left crying, he then proceeded to reply to Bai An Cheng's I love you with an I love you too.

They traveled the world for years, barely stopping to go back home in holidays or when Ansell is really needed for the company. As for the couple, somehow, Ansell managed to finally win them over, as to how still elude Bai An Cheng even to this day. Because Bai An Cheng was made official heir, he had no choice but to learn the ropes around their business but thankfully, his husband was a business tycoon so learning is easy as pie for him.

As for their forming family... the two of them adopted a child when they're visiting a foreign country. They had to stay in that country for months while waiting for the adoption process. Thankfully, money talks so in comparison, the process was handled quickly. They adopted a six year old boy, renamed him Maison Carlton—Maison meaning home in French.

Bai An Cheng left that world after Ansell took his last breath and Maison already had his own family. All in all, Bai An Cheng had his eyes open for love. It's sad, if he's being honest with himself, when he sees Ansell take his last breath with his hand on his grasp slacking with their son wailing on the background. His heart felt like its being ripped away from his chest still beating as he shed his own silent tears.

But because all have an end, he unwillingly let himself accept their fate's ending but it doesn't mean he won't grieve by the time he gets back to Lucky's space.

Lucky, for the most past, left his host with his sorrow. He let him lie down on the newly added bed staring across the ceiling with unseeing eyes. This set-up continued on for what feels like an eternity for Lucky—and for all he knows, eternity might have really passed—as he can do nothing but offer silent comfort to his host.

What's worse of it though, his host doesn't even cry. He didn't shed a tear nor shout; he just lied there with his eyes dead to the world, like he's a doll or something. It scared Lucky; seeing his host bottle his feelings inside him made him think of him as a walking time-bomb just waiting for an external force or it to be full to trigger it to explode. And Lucky really isn't looking forward when—because it's not an impossibility if left unchecked—it happened.

So imagine Lucky's joy and relief when his host decided to get up and finally speak.

"Tell me what happens next, Lucky."

[Host, are you okay now?]

"I'm... not sure. To tell you the truth, I'm still not really over it all but I'm trying."

[You know I'm just here for you right, host?]

Bai An Cheng gave a sad smile at Lucky but the system can still feel his host's mournful eyes that would stare into space from time to time. Whenever that happens, Lucky is quick to get his host's attention, just like now.

[Do you want to know the result about your missions, host?]

Bai An Cheng is pulled back from his staring and gave a light nod.