Arc 1.4

Edit: 2/28/2019

He'll be meeting the protagonist today. Good thing the original Madison in this timeline only started bullying Alexandra Myers when he sees her in the hospital. He's still the arrogant and spoilt young master of the Sullivans but he hasn't bully anyone. An Cheng thought it's still a good thing; he can continue on acting like a spoiled brat but he doesn't want to be a bully.

If he ever played the role of a bully later on in his world-hopping then he will break out of character but if it's other things then he'll continue playing on.

The whole immediate family is inside the hospital room, the room is a suite so everyone is comfortable.

Tracy already stopped crying when Madison entered the room, she's just now sniffling while holding Alfredo's hand. Mason is still talking to the policemen working on this case of reckless driving, the whole Sullivans want to sue the perpetrator. And whoever is on the other side of the fury of the Sullivans, they'll be sure to be turned into dust.

Alfredo is still unconscious but in a stable condition. The doctors commended the protagonist's fast thinking because if not for her, Alfredo would've died along with the explosion. Alexandra demurely accepted the family's gratitude and said that it's no problem for her.

Madison just observed her and didn't say anything; it'll be out of character for him. It seems that asides from not letting other people touch his skin, he also doesn't like talking to strangers.

Hmm, seems like an unnecessary character trait but why would it be there? I have to dig further upon this dirt.

The male lead hurriedly came hours after the incident; Madison remembers that Troy has a habit of turning his phone off when in an important event, and now seems to be his first presentation for his proposed product in the company. Aside from going to university every day, he also works part-time in their company as the future heir.

Interesting attention to details, I'm impressed.

Troy went to Alfredo's side and inquired for his condition with Tracy truthfully answering him. Madison observed him carefully, something seems to pass through his eyes but it's too fast for Madison to catch. He realized that Troy didn't even seem to see the protagonist sitting in a corner.

Again—interesting.

Troy sighs in relief and sits down on the chair on the other side of the bed. Madison is in front of him, beside Tracy, silently observing everything happening in front of him.

Mason entered the room and announced to everyone that everything is taken care of. They'll just have to wait for a few days and the perpetrator will be in jail. Everyone seems to breathe in relief, making the room's solemn air alleviate.

Troy just now sees the protagonist sitting in a corner, he nodded at her and she nodded back.

I have a weird feeling...

Madison made a few more observations and decided to let out his first step.

'Lucky, come out.'

[Yes host?]

'I want you to monitor the protagonist and the male lead. I have a feeling everything is not what it seems.'

[Huh? I don't get you, host.]

'Anyway, do just that. I want you to report to me everything that you see; no point missing, alright?'