1 Unique Proposal

I'm so thankful to my sweet baby sister @Mayu_Arshi for this amazing cover. Thank you da.

Part 1

New Delhi

Raizada Mansion

Anjali was pacing in her room restlessly. She just came from Lucknow today morning. She went to attend a marriage in Lucknow. Since then she was like this. She prayed Devi Maiya inwardly. That's when she heard her daughter Shali shouting "Mama". As expected her brother ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA came inside her room and hugged her.

He was a hot business Tycoon. He has the features of Greek God. A well built body, chocolate brown eyes, well gelled hair, a smirk which dominates his face was highly dangerous for any girl. He was an arrogant guy for the world. But for his Di... he was just CHOTTE. He will do anything to make her smile.

Anjali: I miss you.

Arnav: Di, it's just for four days you went to Lucknow. He teased.

Anjali: Not just four days Chotte, Fouuuur days. She said feeling sad.

Arnav understood seeing his Di's face that she was not totally fine.

Arnav: Di, are you ok?

Anjali (nodded no): I'm not ok Chotte.

Arnav (worriedly): What happen Di?

Anjali: Leave it Chotte. You can do nothing with that.

Wasn't it a matter of touching his EGO?

Arnav: Tell me what the matter is.

Anjali: I'm feeling sad for missing something.

Arnav: Missing? What's that Di?

Anjali: Very first time, I feel very helpless Chotte. I want it but I know I can't get it.

Arnav: Di, whatever it is, I will bring it for you.

Anjali: You can't Chotte. And I don't want to pressurize you for anything.

Arnav: Stop it Di. Don't you dare say like that. I promise. Whatever it is, I will bring it for you.

Anjali: Chotte please, don't give your word without knowing what I want.

Arnav: I told you know? I will.

Anjali: what if I want a girl as my BHABI?

Arnav was stuck. He understood that he got trapped by Anjali brilliantly. But that was not totally Anjali's mistake. He is the one who promised seeing her sadness.

Arnav: Di, didn't I say, I'm not even ready to think about my marriage for next three years?

Anjali: No problem Chotte. You can take your time. You just marry her now and you can start family after three years.