61 YES......

Part61 

Anjali was dumbfounded because "Say yes" was uttered by Shali. Did Aman really get their permission? And she was more surprised as Shali spoke to her. Anjali looked at Arnav who was looking at her. She rushed to him and about to touch his feet, in apologizing manner. Arnav stopped her holding her shoulders.

Arnav: Di, please...

Anjali (with joining hands): I'm sorry Chotte... please forgive me....

Arnav (gulping): let's forget it Di...

Anjali (looking at Khushi): Thank you for everything Khushiji...

Khushi: We always want your happiness Anjaliji...

Arnav: Haan Di ... but I won't compel you for anything. .. I just want you to be happy (pause) and Aman also...

Shali: Haan... he will drop me in the school... (Looking at Aman) hai na?

Aman nodded yes smilingly and looked at Anjali.

Arnav: Take your time...

Anjali nodded her head affirmatively.

Khushi: Shalu, shall we go?

Before Shali said anything,

Aman: let her be here. What say Shalu?

Shali: shall I stay here?

She asked Arnav.

Arnav: Sure... (looking at Aman) take care of her.

Aman nodded yes. Arnav and Khushi took their leave.

Aman(looking at Shali): What will we do?

Shali: take me to somewhere.

Anjali's surprise was not estimated. Shali won't be clingy with anyone so freely. Don't know how Aman achieved it.

Aman: What about your Mom?

Shali: Will you join us?

Anjali was suffocating like hell. She didn't know either she should go with them or not. She saw Shali's face reaction changing sadly.

Aman: You can decide what you want. But now, come for Shali...

They saw Lavanya coming.

Shali: LA mami, you too come with us.

Lavanya's eyes popped out hearing MAMI. She grinned at Aman awkwardly and nodded ok at Shali.

Shali: See, La Mami also coming. You too come.

Anjali nodded ok making her hop. Aman huffed in relief. Lavanya and Anjali took back seats whereas Shali took seat beside Aman. Shali and Aman were busy questioning each other and also answering. Aman stopped the car near a park where there were a lot of children playing. Shali rushed to the swing and started playing. After a while, she went to the slide and played. All the time, Aman was with her. Anjali was sitting on the bench observing her daughter. Children can be satisfied very easily. Their world is different. They will celebrate the one who enters into their world. That's what happening here. Aman utilized the chance to take place in Shali's heart which Shyam had never minded to do.

Their "park date" got finished with ice creams. They got back home. Shali was watching cartoons on TV in the living room. Anjali was worried, will Aman be the same like this forever? Aman read her expression and smiled. Some questions should be answered only through the action.

RM

Arnav was laying on the bed thinking about Aman. Khushi came to him and tapped his nose making him flinch.