55 Good Criminal

Part 55 

Arnav was right. Khushi was thinking about the bikini all the time. Doesn't mean she didn't think of Arnav. She was absolutely sure that Arnav is not absolutely fine. She became skilled in reading Arnav's real state as Aman said. She doesn't know how to make him share his grief.

Khushi saw Laxmi crunching a paper. She ran towards Laxmi to snatch the paper from her mouth. But it seems, Laxmi liked the taste of the paper. She started running towards Nani's room. Khushi chased her and rooted at the same place, seeing Nani crying looking at an album. She entered inside. Nani wiped her tears and plastered a smile.

Khushi: Naniji, are you crying?

Nani nodded NO but her eyes again poured. Khushi took the album from her hands and looked it. It was Anjali and Arnav's childhood photo album. Khushi smiled seeing the pics.

Nani: You know Khushi bitiya, how good Anjali was? I don't know how she turned into totally opposite. She loved Chotte more than anyone in the World. I couldn't believe that money can change a person upside down.

Khushi: Nani please compose yourself.

Nani: I'm alright. I just....

Khushi: May I take the album Naniji?

Nani: Why not? Take it...

Khushi brought the album to her room because Nani may cry again seeing the pics. She sat on the bed and admired Arnav's pics. An idea struck in her mind. She bit her lips mischievously.

Evening

Arnav was searching a file in the cupboard. Khushi came and stood behind him. Arnav looked at her.

Arnav: Do you want to say something?

Khushi (nodding yes): Arnavji, may I change my WhatsApp profile?

Arnav (frowning): WhatsApp profile? Do change... but why are you asking my permission for that?

Khushi: because I'm going to keep your pic...