45 Who's that?

Part45

Khushi started running aimlessly. Suddenly, she sensed someone is chasing her by bike. In a few seconds, the bike came close to her. The biker; who was wearing helmet, dragged her on his lap, stopping the bike for a second and entered inside the PARK, which was located in the area. Khushi struggled at first and stopped struggling as the SMELL of the biker felt familiar to her. She touched his shoulders in examining manner. She hugged him tightly and cried.

Khushi: Arnavji....

Arnav stopped the bike and removed the helmet. He felt her body shivering.

Arnav: Khushi... what happened? Hey.... Khushi...

Khushi raised her head and hit his shoulder.

Khushi: Do you know, how scared I was?

Arnav: But why?

Khushi: Because the driver didn't say me anything.

Arnav: It's because he didn't know anything. I just asked him to bring you here.

Khushi: Why didn't you say me anything before?

Arnav: You didn't pick my call when I called you... didn't you see my missed call?

Khushi nodded yes. He wiped her tears by his thumb.

Arnav: Are you scared? (she nodded yes again) I'm sorry. I just thought to fulfil my words of taking you in bike, keeping you on my lap.

Khushi hugged him again. Arnav started the bike and geared it up. He rode the bike, keeping her on his lap, inside the park. After half an hour of ride,

Arnav: Enough?

Khushi nodded NO.

Arnav (smiling): Shall we go home like this?

Khushi lifted her head from his shoulder and nodded NO hurriedly.

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: I will sit in the back seat.

Arnav: What will you give as I completed my TASK?

Khushi: Nothing doing. You made me frightened.

Arnav(sighed): I'm sorry baby...

Khushi leaned on his shoulder pouting.

After riding the bike for a few minutes more, he stopped. Khushi sat on the back seat and they headed towards RM.

Khushi got relaxed but Arnav was seething from inside. Because it was not his plan. He lied to Khushi as he didn't want to frighten her more who was already scared.

Flash back

Half an hour ago in AR

Arnav and Aman finished analysing their next project. Arnav stood form his seat and was about to leave, he got a call from a new number. He disconnected the call and kept the mobile in his pocket. Again his phone rang and he sighed seeing the same number.

Arnav: Hello...

"ASR...."