34 I know my Wife

Part 34

Next Morning

Arnav performed his level best not to make Khushi embarrassed. He wanted her to be comfortable with him. If he reacts in the way which makes her embarrass, she might start hesitating to be free with him which he doesn't want to happen. He acted super cool and did his routine as usual. And it worked. Khushi felt relaxed. Doesn't mean she didn't steal his glance.

Arnav came out of the washroom all fresh and smiled at her, who was sitting on the bed referring her subject. Arnav went to the mirror wiping his wet hair. And he know Khushi was looking at him through the mirror again and again. Damn... he wanted to look at her but he couldn't.

A funny idea hit his mind. He got ready to see, her EGG like eyes. Controlling his laugh, he took his SPECIAL perfume bottle and sprayed it on him. As Arnav Singh Raizada was never wrong, He saw her EGG like popped out eyes. Though she smelled it before she felt different. Inhaling the seductive smell, she closed her eyes tightly. Arnav smirked seeing his effect on her. He came to the bed and sat beside her.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi (jerking): Haannn...

Arnav: How was your class yesterday?

Khushi: G... good Arnavji. (She stammered)

Arnav: Let's start the lessons from today evening. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok and stood. Arnav looked at her controlling his smile.

Khushi: I'm going down stairs.

Arnav(with lop sided smile): Why?

Khushi: To help jeeji in the kitchen.

She said taking back steps and rushed out of the room.

Arnav chuckled seeing her running. He looked at the mirror smilingly.

Arnav: Not bad Mr. Raizada. Seems like, something is really started happening.

He winked.

Next day

AR

Arnav came out of the conference hall. He got a call from "home" and he attended it. He got panicked as Nani was crying, without saying anything except "Chotte".

Arnav(tensed): Nani... Nani what happened? Tell me Nani.

Manorama snatched the phone from Nani.

Mano (weeping): Arnow bituwa.

Arnav: Maami, what happened? Why are you guys crying?

Mano: You please come home.

Arnav: Ok fine. I'm coming.

Arnav left AR with full of tension. He reached home within half an hour. He got stuck at the door step witnessing everyone was crying. RM's state looked like a funeral.

Anjali: I can't understand what's happening in Chotte's life. I spoilt his life Nani.

Nani: Anjali bitiya, please calm down yourself.

Anjali: How could I Nani? How can I be cool after this?

Shyam: Rani sahiba, please don't stress.

Arnav: What happened?

Everyone turned their gaze towards the door step. Anjali rushed towards him and hugged weeping.

Arnav: Di, what's the matter? Tell me damn it.