10 Khushi in Delhi

Part 10

Lucknow

Raizadas ready to leave Lucknow. Arnav arranged a small house for Guptas in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, as they didn't want rich one.

Everyone was busy packing their stuffs while Khushi was deeply thinking about something. She wanted to clear it right away. She rushed to Nani's room. Nani saw her standing at the door step hesitatingly.

Nani: Arrey Khushi bitiya, come inside.

Khushi: Naniji, I want to ask you a doubt.

Nani: yah tell me.

Khushi(worriedly): How Laxmiji will come to Delhi?

Nani(smilingly): Hari Prakash will take her to Delhi by tempo.

Khushi (impatiently): If you don't mind, can I come with Laxmi ?

Nani got horrified by her idea. Msr. ASR and coming by Tempo? She gulped hard. Thank God, her grandson didn't hear that. But for her surprise,

Arnav: you can't handle Laxmi.

Nani looked at Arnav who was standing behind Khushi. Khushi saw him turning around.

Arnav: Laxmi wants break at the time of travelling. Hari Prakash will manage her but you can't because Laxmi will not be controlled in open place. What if she ran away from you?

Khushi: Will she do like that? She asked worriedly.

Arnav: Yes, because we are caging her inside the house all the time right? So she enjoys a lot when she gets chance. You can play with her in Santivan. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok sadly while Nani adored her grandson. How unwearyingly he handled Khushi? Was he really Arnav or someone? She was worried when Anjali made him agree to the marriage. She thought that he agreed only for Anjali. But now, she understood one thing firmly that Arnav really likes Khushi.

Arnav: Are you ready Nani?

Nani nodded yes smilingly. They saw Anjali coming there to call Nani.

Anjali: Khushiji, Didn't you get ready?

Khushi: Yes Anjaliji....

Saying she ran from there to bring her bags.

Anjali: Nani, let's go.

Arnav: Di, I want to say something to you.

Anjali: Yes Chotte.

Arnav: I had been arranged a house for Gupta women in Laxmi Nagar for their stay until Khushi's Buaji's house tenant vacates the house.

Anjali got surprised.

Anjali: When did it happen?

Arnav: After observing Khushi, I wanted them to shift to Delhi soon. She looks so childish. For that she needs her people near her. What if she starts crying thinking about her mother?