43 Snake's Target

Hi sweeties, i would like to share a good news with you. my story, Bounded by the Wounded has been selected as this monthe's 2nd place winner of Inkitt's Fanfiction contest. Thank you for you love and support dearies. 

Yours 

Niranjana Nepolean.

Part 43

Khushi saw Mayuri sitting silently. She didn't even sense, when Khushi came to her. Khushi shook her shoulder.

Mayu: Haaannn..?

Khushi: What are you thinking....? About Arjun Bhai?

She asked teasingly.

Mayu(nodding yes slowly): Yes... he want us to leave RM.

Khushi (shocked): What.....?

Mayu: He is not feeling comfortable here Khushi. We can't take him wrong though. Arnav bhai is his Boss. Suddenly, he became his Brother-in-law. And his status is sky-high from us. He is embarrassing here Khushi.

Khushi: But what about Raizadas? Think about Mamiji at least. She will get upset if you leave RM.

Mayu: I know. But...

Khushi: What's your point?

Mayu: I don't know, what to do...

Khushi: Mayu, this is your home. Raizadas are your people. It's you who has to make him understand.

Mayu was silent.

Khushi: Do you feel uncomfortable here?

Mayu: Not at all. How could I, when all are showering love on me? My Amma (Riya) also felt so happy when she came here yesterday.

Khushi: You just be quiet. Everything will be alright. Ok?

Mayu nodded yes.

Khushi waited until Arnav reach home. When he entered their room, she rushed to him and stood before him fiddling her shawl.

Arnav (raising his eye brows) : What...?

She clutched his hand and dragged him to bed

She clutched his hand and dragged him to bed. She made him sit on it.

Arnav: Do you want me?

He asked teasingly coming close to her.

Khushi hit his shoulder playfully pouting.

Arnav (chuckled): Ok tell me...

Khushi: Arnavji... when I got married to you, I felt so scared and uncomfortable seeing your richness.

Arnav scrunched his eyes brows contently.

Khushi: I coped-up with you people because of your easy going nature and you made me comfortable with you which made me think, I'm one among you.