24 Wierd Feeling

Part24 (Wired Feeling)

The groom tied the mangal sutra on Simran's neck and filled her partition with vermillion. Arnav saw Khushi was coming towards him with Sameer.

Khushi: Arnavji, he is Sameer Khan.

Sameer extended his hand towards Arnav confidently which was liked by Arnav. Khushi introduced everyone to Sameer and Raizadas greeted him.

Sameer: My mother is sitting there alone. I'm going to her.

Khushi: What??? your mother is also here? Why didn't you say it before? Go and bring her.

Sameer: It's ok Khushi...

Khushi: Won't you introduce her?

Sameer nodded YES and went to bring his mother. Arnav gestured Khushi to sit in the chair which was next to him. She sat beside him with her head up and looked at those girls who were ogling at him like, "he is my man". She could see disappointment on their face which made her proud. She chuckled inwardly.

Sameer came with his mother. Khushi stood seeing her.

Sameer: Ma, this is Khushi.

Mother: Ohh.. Is she your new sister?

That sentence poured milk in Arnav's stomach. He felt chillness in his stomach which was burning in jealous few minutes ago. So Khushi is sisterly figure to Sameer khan...

Sameer: Yes ma. She is the one.

Mother: Thank you so much Beta. He told me, you are helping him in his studies. We are very thankful to you.

Khushi(embarrassed): It's ok maji.

She was about to touch her feet but Sameer's mother stopped her.

Mother: Sorry beta, touching anyone's feet is not our custom but we can hug.

Khushi hugged Sameer's mother smilingly.

Sameer: Ma, he is Khushi's husband, our HEAD GURU. He is the one who teaches Khushi.

Mother: God bless you beta.

Arnav nodded yes gently. Sameer called LA and she rushed towards him.

Sameer: Ma, this is ...

LA(cutting him): I'm Lavanya.

Mother: Is that you, who restricted Khushi from calling Sameer Bhai?

LA nodded yes feeling awkward whereas Arnav looked at her amazed.

LA: I taught her to behave casually with students. That's why I stopped her from calling anyone "Di or Bhai".

Arnav got to know that many things were running behind his back beyond his knowledge.

Khushi took Sameer's mother to introduce her to Raizadas.

Sameer: Thank you so much sir. I would have suffered a lot if Khushi didn't help me.

Arnav: I just did that...

Sameer(cutting him): I know you did that for Khushi. Khushi is very good girl. She thinks good for everyone.

Arnav nodded yes smiling.

Khushi called Sameer and he took leave from Arnav. Khushi introduce him to Raizadas. Sameer and his mother became happy to meet Raizadas.

Arnav felt relief in his heart. Sameer Khan was not looking that bad like what he thought. Though Khushi was with Raizadas her eyes denied leaving Arnav. Is not her Arnavji looking damn good like Salman Khanji? She got the reply as her heart started to "DHAK DHAK" again.