31 Mrs. Boss

Part 31

It was almost ten days, Khushi started roaming in AR. Every day, Arnav gave her particular task to complete from deferent sections. Today he gave the last task INCOME TAX. Her holidays are going to get over in two days. This is the last day, she is coming to AR. So, she decided to use this day in a useful way. At first, she went to canteen and had hot ginger tea made by Manju Didi in ASR's account. She is doing that daily, unaware of that, there is no such account for ASR in the canteen. After having Manju didi's tea, She went to financial department as usual.

She went through everything for one last time which she learnt in previous days before entering into INCOME TAX. Feeling proud of AR's last year turnover and profit, she started going through the Income Tax accounts of last year and frowned seeing differences. Seemed like, AR didn't pay income tax for its complete profit. There was nearly thirty five crore difference between the profit and income tax accounts. She looked at Shyam who was reading a file.

Khushi: Jeejaji....

Shyam: Yes Khushiji...

Khushi: Why AR didn't pay income tax for its complete profit last year?

Shyam ran his eyes on staffs who were got stuck at Khushi's question. They continued their work bowing down. Shyam reached Khushi.

Shyam: You shouldn't ask everything in front of staffs.

Khushi looked at their surroundings and nodded OK.

Khushi(whispering): Why AR didn't pay?

Shyam: Khushiji, this is what business is. We won't show our exact profit nor do we pay income tax.

Khushi (hesitatingly): But why? Isn't it cheating?

Shyam: NO Khushiji. It's called business tricks.

Khushi: But What if we face income tax raid? Won't our reputation get spoiled? (She asked worriedly

Khushi: But What if we face income tax raid? Won't our reputation get spoiled? (She asked worriedly.)

Shyam: What do you think about ASR? He is a powerful man in the business world. No one is born yet to step in side AR with the intention of raiding it.

She gulped.

Shyam(touching her head): Khushiji, I know what you are thinking. Everyone in the business world is like this only Khushiji. Please don't ask Sale Sahib anything regarding and make him embarrassed. Please....

She nodded ok sadly. She didn't like to sit there after that. Her mind clouded with income tax account. She logged out the computer and winded up. She came out taking her bag.

A person who saw Khushi in AR got shocked. Sheetal... who came to give her father a file.

Khushi; who came out of the finance department, thinking about Shyam's statement, stood seeing Sheetal. If Sheetal would have thought that Khushi would get nervous seeing her than she got disappointed. Khushi looked more confident than ever before. Khushi started heading towards Arnav's cabin like she didn't see her. Sheetal hurried her steps towards Khushi to know what she is doing here. She stood blocking Khushi's way.