41 King of Romance

Part41 

Arnav opened his eyes feeling ecstatic. He sat on the bed running his eyes all over the room expecting his wife. Though they made love last night he was not sure about, how her reaction will be. After all she is Khushi. 

 He saw her coming from poolside, opening the French door

 He saw her coming from poolside, opening the French door. With lot of excitement, Arnav eyes got rooted on her. Khushi got stuck seeing him awaken and sitting on the bed. An adorable mixture of smile and blush occupied her face. She moved towards the dressing table, biting her lower lip, bowing down, which made Arnav's lips curve into a gorgeous smile. This is the first time, he saw her blushing. He felt like, he was in complete "Love Phrase of Life". "Blushing Khushi" looked so gorgeous.

Arnav's eyes chased her and Khushi knew it

Arnav's eyes chased her and Khushi knew it. Keeping the pillow on his lap, Arnav kept looking at her. Khushi took her bangles and started wearing it all the time looking down. Of course she was blushing while doing that. Arnav sensed that she was not come out of "yesterday's effect".

Arnav was right, from the time, she woke up; Khushi felt like, her blood was flowing erotically. She got hit by back to back Goosebumps. Then what? It has to happen, as she is thinking about, how her Arnavji loved her last night. Her stomach got mixed up sensing Arnav's constant, daggered gaze on her. What he is looking? That thought sent a shiver to her spin.

After few seconds, Arnav kept the pillow on the bed. Khushi's hands stopped wearing the bangles and she looked at him from corner of her eyes. Arnav got down from the bed which made her alert. She stood jerking. Arnav took a step ahead towards her and she ran away from the room in jiffy which was expected by Arnav. He laughed seeing her running like a Rabbit.

Raizadas also witnessed her flushed face that day. She looked totally new to them. She didn't even hear anyone and they tapped her shoulders to get her attention which made them confused. They couldn't understand anything that what happen to her all of a sudden.

In the Kitchen...

Khushi prepared her Arnavji's favourite Pancakes. Mayu came there smelling the pancake.

Mayu: Wow... it smells too good Khushi...

As she didn't get any reply, she looked at Khushi and frowned seeing her smiling all lost. She shook her shoulder while calling her name.