47 Upper Hand

Part 47

Arnav was getting ready to go to Jaipur. Khushi packed all the needed stuff of Arnav which he is going to use in the upcoming five days.

At the same time, their door got knocked. Mayu and Arjun were standing there.

Arnav: Get in...

Mayu: Bhai... we are going to Mumbai tomorrow.

Arnav: Yeah... when is your competition starts?

Mayu: Day after tomorrow.

Arnav: Do your best and all the best. (looking at Arjun) Take care of her. (Arjun nodded yes) call me, once you guys reached Mumbai.

Arjun: Sure. You too take care.

Arnav (smilingly): Yup.

Arnav lost all his strength seeing her so vulnerable. He couldn't know how to console her. This is the first time they are getting separated after their marriage.

Arnav: Khushi.... If you look upset, how will I be concentrate on my work in Jaipur?

Khushi plastered a smile and nodded NO. Arnav dragged her for a hug and Khushi hugged him as tight as possible which made him so vulnerable. Arnav lifted her chin and tried to kiss her. Breaking the hug, Khushi took a step backwards.

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: if you want kiss, then come fast from Jaipur.

Arnav's eye brows went up seeing her demanding. He pulled her close to him.

Arnav: I will come fast even if I get millions of kisses from you

Khushi: I don't like anything....

She pouted.

Arnav: I will try to finish my work as much as possible and get your kiss. Ok?

Khushi nodded OK smilingly. HP took his bags to load them in the car.

Arnav: Bye...

Khushi stopped him and gave a tight peck on his lips. She rushed out leaving helpless Arnav.

Khushi felt something wrong in her heart. She was scared of her own thought. Because she felt the same before her father's demise. She prayed standing in front of Devi Maiya.

Khushi: Devi Maiya, keep my Arnavji safe. Be with him and protect him from all the odds.

She sat there for a while closing her eyes.

Night

Khushi jerked from her sleep, seeing a nightmare. She saw herself in the dream, being left alone in the storm, with tear flowing eyes. She looked miserable. Top of all, she shouted, "Arnavjiiiiii".