51 It's Different

Part 51

Coming inside the room, Arnav laid on the bed closing his eyes.

Khushi: Arnavji....

She didn't get any response.

Khushi: Arnavji... please listen to me.

Arnav: I'm tired. I didn't sleep in the past days. Let me sleep tonight.

Khushi felt bad. She laid on the bed, looking at Arnav. Without giving any heed, Arnav slept quickly because he was really tired.

Next morning

Khushi was busy in the kitchen. She woke up earlier to prepare Arnav's favorite pancake. She was full set to console Arnav. She couldn't bear him keeping distance from her. She brought the pancakes to the dining. Arnav came to dinning getting ready to AR.

Khushi: Arnavji, I made your favorite pancakes.

She was about to keep them in his plate, Arnav took the plate from her hand and took only one pancake from them. He passed the plate to NK. NK looked at Khushi whose face hung.

NK: NO Naanav

NK: NO Naanav. I will have roties.

He denied. Arnav forwarded the plate to Akash. He took one hesitatingly, not having guts to deny Arnav. After having ONE pancake, Arnav had bread butter with orange juice. He didn't even spared Khushi's glance at least for once. Obviously, Khushi felt bad. She didn't like to have breakfast. She was about to leave the dining.

Mayu: Khushi... we are getting late. Have breakfast.

Khushi: I'm not hungry.

She took a step ahead to leave but Arnav's strict voice, stopped her.

Arnav: Sit and eat.

Khushi sat looking at Arnav with fear

Khushi sat looking at Arnav with fear. Raizadas felt bad for Khushi.

Arnav: Arjun...

Arjun: Yes Arnav...

Arnav: Ask Mohan to drop them in the college.

Arjun: Yeah...

Arnav left RM without bidding bye to Khushi.