23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...

Part 23 (Long update)

Arnav stopped the car in front of a five Star Hotel. Khushi got nervous seeing its grand entrance.

Arnav: Come.

Khushi: Arnavji, I never went this kind of Hotels.

Arnav: Get used to it Khushi.

Khushi: I'm feeling scared Arnavji.

Arnav: Trust me. I won't let you feel low.

Khushi nodded yes and followed him. Arnav took her to the private room where there was only one table. Khushi huffed in relief.

Arnav(Giving her menu card): Order what you like.

Khushi searched for "known" dishes and ordered.

Khushi: Butter Naan, Mutter masala, Hydrabadi biriyani, chilly gobhi, aloo chat.

Arnav chuckled inwardly

Arnav: Baby corn soup, American chop suey, ravioli pasta.

They waited for their ordered food to arrive.

Khushi's eyes popped out seeing Arnav taking "her" ordered food for him.

Khushi: Arnavji, I ordered those for me.

Arnav: Let me try your favorite food today. I just want to know your taste and you too get to know about mine.

Though it seemed good idea she scared to eat "his" kind of food because they have to be eaten by fork and spoon which she never did.

Arnav: Don't worry, I will teach you how to use fork.

Khushi: But how do you know that I'm scared of those?

Arnav: It's not that hard but common.

Arnav taught her how to hold and use fork. At first, she struggled but being a good learner, it was not that hard for Khushi to catch up. She looked confident. In that, she even forgot about her favorite butter Naan and Biriyani. But Arnav's condition was so miserable. He got tears in his eyes because of over spice.