33 "Smell" Bound

Part 33 

Arnav couldn't believe, whatever happened with him, few minutes ago, is not a dream. Khushi hugged him? How soft her earlobe is? How silky soft her cheeks are. He had no idea, how long he stood behind the curtain closing his eyes.

Arnav opened his eyes jerking, what the... how could he be so weak? Let cool your nerves Arnav. He headed to the washroom and stood under the cold shower letting his body heat go down. He didn't even feel to remove his dress. After few minutes, he came out wiping his hair, wrapping a towel. He got changed. He smiled sitting on the recliner thinking about the pleasant moment of his life.

Taking a deep breath, he started analysing the reality. Khushi played hide and seek with Shali. Actually, she wanted to hide from her. Fortunately or unfortunately, she hid, taking Arnav with her, which was unexpected.

How should he react on it? Should he take it in his favour as he said on their first night...?

"I won't bad touch you until you bad touch me OR you feel comfortable with me."

Did she hug him feeling comfortable? No... Not at all. Neither Khushi nor Arnav expected it. Then, how is it possible to happen with her consent? It was an accident.

Arnav remembered the encounter. She inhaled his scent. After that only, she hugged him. Could there be any specific reason for her "heated attraction"?

He opened his laptop and started searching about it. The information which he got were interesting.

"Scent is seductive"

"Women are indeed highly sensitive to male pheromones"

"Sometimes, people attracted to other people's special brand of human smell. Being near this person feels intoxicating because of whatever he is radiating"

"The odour of men's natural sweat is highly attractive to women"

"Body scent and sweat can be highly attractive to our sexual partners"

A particular line made Arnav very proud...

"All male pheromones are not equally attractive"

So HIS smell is attractive then... His lips curved. He inhaled his own smell while smiling. Isn't he a real hero who made Khushi loss her control? And should agree, Khushi also smelled just WOOOOOW.... Yes, he too lost his control. Only he knew, how hard he tried to be not effected. Still... he got effected.

Something kicked his mind. Where is she? What is she doing? What's her current state? Don't know what her wired mind is thinking right now. Should he go out searching for her? What if she runs seeing him? According to studies, it was purely accidental. But, will Khushi understand? Don't know how he will console her.