5 Cry Baby

Part5

Arnav and Aman stood there seeing Khushi going by auto totally dumb founded. They looked at each other shockingly.

Arnav: Shit... she is gone. He shouted.

Aman came to his sense.

Aman: My God....

He rushed to the car and started it. He has to catch her. What would he answer to Anjali and Buaji? He geared the car up. After ten minutes of chasing he reached the auto. He got down from the car and asked Khushi to come with him. She got down from the auto after confirming that, Arnav was not in the car.

Aman: What's this Khushi? what will your Buaji think about us if you go by auto alone? He asked worriedly.

Khushi(looking down): I won't go with him.

Aman: But why?

Khushi: Do you know how he clutched my hand?

Aman: Really? When? He asked as if he really was shocked.

Khushi( nodding yes): Yesterday, in the Temple.

Aman: What?? He came to Temple? (nodded yes) My God, we don't know that. Did he really do that?

She nodded yes again.

Aman: I can't believe this because he never did that before. (Khushi was silent.) I can't understand why he started doing everything new.

Khushi: Means?

Aman: At first, he didn't want to get married but he agreed to marry you. He doesn't like to go to Temple but he did that yesterday to meet you. And he never touched any girl before but he clutched your hand. Why he is doing so? He questioned her.

Khushi: I don't know why he is doing this to me.

Aman: I think he likes you.

Khushi looked at her Mehandi where Arnav's name was drawn.

They reached GH. Aman met Garima and Buaji formally. He bid bye to them and left to RM.

Buaji: Did you do anything stupid there?

Khushi nodded no while thinking about how she ran from RM. She felt bad of her own act. Aman was right, what would Buaji think, if she would have come alone? But what could she do, Arnav's constant gaze gives goose bumps to her then?

RM

Arnav was waiting for Aman in his room, pacing restlessly. What a girl she is? He should be wise in her matter. What if she runs out of the first night room like this? He chuckled at his own thought. Aman saw him laughing.

Arnav: Did you drop her?

Aman: Yah...