59 Arnav and Aman

Part59

Aman's reply made Raizadas thunder-stuck.

Aman: I would like to marry Anjali.

Raizadas stood from their respective chairs, looking at Aman, astonished. Arnav came to Aman and dragged him to his room. He left Aman's hand shrugging when he entered the room.

Arnav: What the hell is this Aman?

Aman was silently looking at his friend

Arnav: Are you nuts? Do you have any idea, what you are asking for? Don't forget what she did. She is a cheater. She won't deserve you.

Aman: Everyone deserves a chance yaar...

Arnav (cutting him): I know why you are doing this. (Composing himself) You don't have to do this for me...

Aman: I'm not talking about Anjali's chance. But mine. And I'm not doing this for you nor Anju. (Pause) I'm doing this for myself.

Arav: What do you mean?

Aman: I love Anju.

Arnav: Have you gone mad? After knowing everything about her, only mad could love her.

Aman: I love her for long. a.
Arnav frowned at him.

Aman: I was hesitant because she is one year elder than me. Before I got the courage to confess my love, Shyam had entered into her life. I thought she was not written in my fate. But now she needs me.

Arnav couldn't understand what to say. How to react to it. His best friend who is always with him loved his sister...? And he was not aware of it...? How dumb he was...?

Arnav: But Aman... she is not that old woman who you loved.

Aman: I know she is not what she was before. She has changed.

Arnav: you are taking a risk, Aman. Please listen to me. I don't want you to experience the same treachery which I went through. Your life is very precious to me Aman. I can't let it be ruined.

Aman: She too had experienced the same betrayal from the man who she loved more than anyone in the world... for whom she did the sins. More than that, her child is hating her like hell. What punishment she could get more than that Arnav? I agree she was wrong. But she is also a human. She was so lovable until Shyam entered into her life.

Arnav: that's what I'm saying. She can be manipulated easily.

Aman: if Shyam can manipulate a good woman into a bad woman, why not me? She is good by birth year. She had seen worse in her life. she won't dare do that again.

Arnav: whatever, I'm not fine with your decision.

Aman: Won't you trust me?

Arnav: I do but "family members" should not be "tracked". It must stand in the base of TRUST.