20 Sameer Khan

Note: Sorry for the delay Dearies...

Part20

Arnav was sitting on the recliner thinking about Khushi. It's good he came before she comes from the college and checked the CCTV footage. Arnav saw Khushi entering their room. Arnav shut his laptop down. He decided not to ask her anything regarding "putting sugar in his car petrol tank" and make her embarrass.

Khushi surprised seeing Arnav at home so earlier, as she expected him late today. She thought he will come home in the night. LA and Simi's talk about TRUE LOVE tickled her sense. An unknown feeling churned her stomach.

Khushi: Arnavji you came earlier? Didn't I say I can mange my studies?

Arnav: Of course you said, at the same time didn't you ask me to take care of my health? If I work around the clock then how could I take care of my health? I was glad that I can be relaxed in the pretext of teaching you

Arnav: Of course you said, at the same time didn't you ask me to take care of my health? If I work around the clock then how could I take care of my health? I was glad that I can be relaxed in the pretext of teaching you. But you denied. It's ok. You just carry on.

Arnavji is right. Anjalaji wants him to take care of his health. How it is possible if he works 24*7? It will be better if he comes home earlier. Then there is nothing to be worried about him.

Arnav: But I will be coming earlier like always no matter if you take my help or not.

Khushi: I'm sorry Arnavji. I didn't think in your way and I think I can never think like you.

Arnav: Hey... cool. I just...

Khushi(cutting him): I have a doubt in my new lesson. Will you help me?

Arnav(with his lop sided smile): It's my pleasure. Go and get fresh first.

Khushi rushed to the washroom nodding happily. Arnav again got confused seeing her happy. So she has no problem with his teaching. Then why did she deny him the previous day? He saw Khushi coming from the washroom. Arnav could see her excitement. She brought her book all smiling. As usual they started their work.

After a while they heard knock. Arnav knew who it would be... Anjali. And he was right.

Anjali: Chotte, you came soon today also?

For the first time, Arnav felt uncomfortable by Anjali's words as he had just convinced Khushi for the same problem. But Khushi was not feeling embarrassed as Arnav cleared her doubt.

Arnav: Haan Di.

Anjali: Shyamji told me that you left a very important deal to come home that day?

Arnav: But I had completed it by going earlier the next day.

Anjali: Yah he told me that. Take care chotte.

Arnav nodded yes.