27 Khushi's surprise

Part 27

Khushi took permission from Garima to go to Simran's house. Garima readily agreed. She saw Khushi hesitating to ask her something.

Garima: What happened Khushi? Do you want something?

Khushi: Amma, I would like to go to RM.

Garima looked at her surprisingly.

Garima: Anything serious Khushi?

Khushi: You taught me to eat with Arnavji right? (Garima nodded yes) Arnavji get used to it Amma. He is also not eating without me these days. As I'm not in RM, he is coming late every day. It was not good for him as he is diabetic. It's worrying me Amma.

Garima: But there are many people in RM to take care of him right?

She purposely asked her.

Khushi: will they do it like I do?

Garima(nodded no smilingly): No one can do it.

Khushi(excitedly): Hai na? That's why I want to go to RM. (pause) Please don't mistake me Amma. I promise, I will come to see you whenever I get time. Shall I go?

Garima: It's ok beta. I'm so happy that you are taking care of your husband. That means, you are doing your duty and I'm so happy about it.

Khushi: I will go to RM directly from Simran's house.

Garima: Ok. Call me after reaching RM.

Khushi: Sure Amma.

She kissed Garima's cheek and rushed to pack her bag. Garima overjoyed seeing her daughter. Just yesterday she had been worrying, hearing about her thoughts about BAD touch from Preeto. But today, seeing her daughter so interested to go to her husband, she believed that everything will be alright in few days. She prayed Devi Maiya to do miracles to get her CLOSE to Arnav.

Khushi joined LA who came to pick her to Simran's house.

Simran's house

Simi greeted her friends who are here to celebrate her comeback. She was elated seeing her friends at her place. She hugged them together.

LA: I can't believe that you are going to continue your studies.

Simi: Even me... it all seems dream to me. It's everything because of Khushi. Thank you Khushi.

LA: you had done a very good job Khushi. I wish that witch Sheetal know your power.

She shared hi-fi with Simi. Khushi was happy seeing them happy. That's when Khushi saw hickey on Simi's neck.

Khushi: Simi, what's that? It seems like a bug bite.

She asked innocently. Everyone chuckled at her comment.

LA: Stop teasing her Khushi. After all you know about it very much.

Khushi couldn't understand what she meant. She was about to say something, Simi asked them to sit and she went to bring snacks. Khushi followed her to kitchen to help her. Simi started arranging it in the plates.

Khushi(caressing her hickey) : What's this Simi?

Simi: Don't start again.

Khushi: I promise, I really don't know.

Simi (looking at her questioningly): What do you mean, you don't know? Didn't you get any "love bites" from your husband?

Khushi got horror stuck.