3 Secret plan

Part3

Khushi was sitting in the corner of the room couldn't control her whimper. Garima, Buaji and Preeto all were scolding her from all the donations, for the stupidity, which she showed to Arnav.

Garima: No one would ever have seen such an idiot like you. You are going to be his wife in four days. But you behaved with him like as if he is rouge.

Buaji: Hai Re Nandu Kishore... Does anyone behave like this or what? Don't know what he had thought about you...

She said holding her head.

Preeto controlled her laugh thinking his stance "Hope your BABY friend won't ask cradle to sleep after our marriage" Actually that is what Arnav is thinking about Khushi.

Khushi (Sniffing): How could he touch me? Do you know how he clutched my hand?

Buaji: So what if he touched your hand? Pagal Ladki... He is your going to be husband.

Khushi: To kya hai? (so what?) this is unfair. I don't even know him before and you want me to be quiet when he touches you?

Buaji: He has all the rights to touch you after your marriage. Mind it.

Khushi: That's why I don't want to get married

Khushi: That's why I don't want to get married. She again sniffed.

Buaji: Chup. Ek dum chup. (shut up. Just shut up) what do you think? Haan? Do you know what their status is? Don't know which virtues of your birth, Raizadas want you as their bahu.

Garima: Haan Khushi, Jeeji is right. Please don't do anything stupid then you will not see me alive.

Saying she left.

Buaji: Did you hear what she said? Be careful. She also left.

Preeto came and sat next to her leaning on Khushi's knees which Khushi was hugging.

Preeto: What's your problem? Don't you see how handsome he is?

Khushi: Then go and marry him.

Preeto(chuckled): I will... if he wants to marry me. But his bad luck, he likes you.