16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR

Part 16

Khushi was sitting with bowl full of jelabies thinking about Arnav. She didn't like to eat. She had been thinking about her Arnavji all the time since she got to know about OXFORD. She wanted to know about him more. She is his wife but she knew nothing about him. Especially she wanted to know what the lies he has told her are. She was in leave as that day was Saturday.

She rushed towards Nani's room as she got an idea. Nani smiled at her.

Nani: Chotte is your husband. You have all the right to do what you want. Go ahead.

Khushi: What if Arnavji gets angry?

Nani: He won't. You can do it.

Khushi: Ok. But don't say it to him.

Nani: Surprise?

Khushi nodded yes and rushed to the kitchen. She prepared lunch for him and packed it in hotboxes. Nani came to kitchen to see her preparation.

Nani: Wow Khushi bitiya, you made Chotte's favorite dishes...

Khushi: Will Arnavji like it? She asked curiously.

Nani: Undoubtedly.

Didn't Nani know how Arnav is in love with Khushi? He is going to be stunned seeing how his wife took effort for him.

Nani asked Mohan to take Khushi to AR. Don't know why, Khushi felt nervousness in her heart. Mohan dropped her in AR premises.

 Khushi's jaw dropped seeing the grandness of AR

 Khushi's jaw dropped seeing the grandness of AR. She had seen this kind of royal office only in movies. Its majestic look was enough for her to know the status of her husband.

So, this is AR. Arnavji wants her to work here. She felt proud. Why not? As per Khushi, this royal office is waiting for her service. She started taking steps confidently.

Receptionist saw a girl going inside AR.

Recep: Excuse me, where are you going?

Khushi: I'm going to meet Arnavji.

Recep: Do you have appointment?

Khushi nodded no.

Recep (sarcastically): Very funny. You came to meet ASR without appointment? What do you think of him? Do you know how many VIPs are waiting for his appointment?

Khushi was little taken aback. She took deep breath.

Khushi: I don't know that.

Recep: Then you can't meet him. You can go.

Khushi: Excuse me, I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta...(pause) Singh Raizada. Arnavji's wife.

Receptionist got horror- stuck at her stance. She ran her eyes on Khushi tip to bottom. She couldn't believe this simple girl can be Mrs. Fashion king. That's when a staff of AR who knew Khushi well crossed the reception. He rushed towards her.