38 Arnav's Trust

Part 39

Khushi looked at Arnav, who was gazing at her lovingly.

Khushi: Arnvji come let's go to Simi's house

Arnav (raising his eye brows): RABBITO BOND 007.....

Khushi dropped her jaw...

Khushi (pouting): Arnavji....

Arnav: You look exactly like Rabbit while pouting.

Khushi smiled at him.

Arnav: I thought my Rabbito always rests in its burrow. But I don't know that it comes out to do investigations....?

Khushi: I'm sorry Arnavji...

Arnav: Shhhh..... You have no idea, what you have done to this family. I'm so happy about it.

Arnav dashed his forehead with Khushi's smilingly. Khushi ran from there all blushing.

.........

Simran didn't understand anything, seeing Raizadas at her home. She welcomed them smilingly. For her shock, Manorama hugged her weeping. Without understanding anything, she looked at Khushi, asking through signaling. Khushi smiled at her who already was emotional, seeing crying Manorama.

At the same time, Simi saw her Mother Riya and Father Sathish getting down from the auto with Sameer Khan. She rushed to them, as their arrival surprised her.

Simi: Amma, you here...? All of a sudden...?

Riya was silent. Khushi took lead and came to them.

Khushi: Aunty please, tell her the truth at least now.

Simi (confusingly): Which truth?

Khushi: That, you are not their own daughter...

Simi (shocked): What???? What rubbish are you talking Khushi?

Khushi(looking at Riya): Tell her aunty, she won't believe anyone. That's why I called you here.

Riya: She is right beta, you are not our own daughter. We got you in Kumbamela, fifteen years ago. But we didn't know you are Raizada child.