11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Part 11

It was Khushi's Moo dhikai day. Anjali got into Arnav's room with new dress for Khushi. Khushi came from washroom finishing her bath.

Anjali: Khushiji, this is your dress. As per Raizada ritual, you should wear only Raizada clothe today. You shouldn't wear your Mayka clothe. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok. Anjali left the room smilingly. Khushi got changed into the new dress given by Anjali. Absolutely she liked it very much. That's when Khushi saw a jar of mango juice was being kept on the table. Her face brightened seeing that because mango juice was her favorite. She poured it in the glass and sipped relishing.

Anjali's daughter Shali rushed inside the room and hugged her waist shouting "Maami". In that force, the juice spilled on her choli.

Khushi: Oh my God.

Shali(nervously): I'm sorry Maami.

Khushi: It's ok. But what can I do now?

Shali: Wash it Maami. I will ask HP uncle to get it dry. He will dry it putting into the washing machine then we can do ironing.

Khushi: But what I wear until then?

Shali: Wear something.

Khushi: Anjaliji said that I should not wear other clothe than Raizada's.

Shali: Shall I ask Mumma?

Khushi: No no. Don't know what she will think.

Shali: Idea...

Khushi: What's that?

Shali (excitedly): You can wear any Raizada clothe right?

Khushi: Yes. Only Raizada's.

Shali rushed to the closet and opened it.

Shali: See, there are many Raizada clothes here.

Khushi (shocked): You mean Arnavji's clothe?

Shali (giggling): Arnav Raizada's clothes. Don't think much Maami. We have no time. So hurry up.

Khushi took Arnav's shirt and ran into the wash room. She washed her choli and came out wearing Arnav's shirt. Shali took it from her hand.

Shali: You just wait few minutes Maami. I will bring it soon.

Saying she left the room taking Khushi's choli. Khushi sat on the bed keeping hand on her head. Again she took the juice glass which she left unfinished and drank. She heard food step sound and it was nearing the room. She knew it was Arnav. What would he think if he saw her wearing his shirt? What if he scolds her? She ran to the French door and hid behind its curtain. But she was late and Arnav had seen her before she hid. He had no idea why was she hiding? "Did she think again that he would bad touch her?"

 He had no idea why was she hiding? "Did she think again that he would bad touch her?"