Prologue

Sidharth And Sanjana's journey.

Please do vote and comment. Please do Follow me.

He was my first love but I wasn't his.

He was my first Heart Break.

He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I.

Where it all went wrong? Why is this happening again? Why is my fate linked to his?

"It's been a long time, Sanjana" he said leaning back into his seat. He is looking the same. His one smile is enough to make my heart flutter. He was the man who made me fall in love. He was also the man who broke your precious heart added my brain.

"Yeah, Six years is quite so long"I said trying not to sound weak. I shouldn't let him know that I'm weak. I clutched my fist tightly and my nails started digging deep into my flesh.

Ah.. It's paining.

He gave you more pain than this. Again added my brain. I decided to shut my stupid brain for some time.

"So how's life? Did you met your soulmate?" he asked with an evil smirk. Soulmate!! I thought he was the one. I still remember the day when I knelt before and asked him not to leave me.

"I found one" I blurted out. I could feel blood oozing from my palms.

"I thought I would never see you again. What are you doing here in London?" he asked walking towards me.

"Well, even I thought the same and for your information, this is my home. Do I need your permission to stay here?" I asked folding my hands across my chest. He stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. Don't look into his eyes, Sanjana. He will consume you.... again. I told myself.

"Do you have anything to say? If you don't have then I will take my leave" I said taking my bag from the couch.

"Why so hurry? Missing your boyfriend huh?" he asked and I turned towards him. I want to make him bleed.

"You are absolutely right Mr. Malhotra and I don't want to waste my time with an idiot like you. So Bye" I said and walked towards the door.

"Get ready for a break up ,love" I heard his voice. Did he just said that? I turned towards him and he had an evil smirk on his face. He is not the same person. His looks, his attitude everything is changed. He is a monster now.

Sidharth Malhotra- a rich, handsome. Once a kind heart person. Now turned into a monster without a heart. He once believed in love but it only gave him pain so he decided not to think about it again. 

Sanjana Joshi- a pretty girl who always likes to be happy. But everyone in her life decided to give her pain. She feels it as a curse and there is no escape from it.

Does this pain lasts forever?

Is Sidharth planning to break her heart again?

Can Sanjana finds his heart which is buried deep inside his monstrous flesh?

Can they help each other finding the meaning of true love. AGAIN?

Let's see what's coming into their lives.

Lets's see the journey of Sidharth and Sanjana breaking the odds and finding what they are really craving for.

How's the prologue? I hope you enjoyed it.

***unedited***

Ramzz