17 | "I'll never hurt you"

-------Chapter 17------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov:

"I'm doing this for my Papa's happiness. Even I hate this"

I woke up with these thoughts in my mind. Why am I thinking about her words? Why her words are effecting me? I cleared my thoughts and got up from the bed. I did my morning chores and got ready in casuals. I went down and I saw everything was decorated with flowers and lights. Then I realized that I'm going to married in two days. God!! my heart beat is picking up it's speed.

"Hey!! What are you doing there? How are the decorations?" I heard my mom's voice.

"Good" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Come let's have breakfast. Mehaka is waiting for you" she said shocking me. Mehaka? What is she doing here? I turned my head towards the dining hall and I saw her talking to Nihaar. I don't want to meet her. I just hate her.

"Mom, I'm not hungry. You guys carry on" I said but my mom refused.

"You are not going to skip your food" she said dragging me to the dining hall. I took my chair next to Nihaar in front of Mehaka. She was looking at me with a lot of hatred in her eyes. What's that look for? What have I done? I silently had my breakfast and went to the lawn to make a call. I called my assistant and asked her about the status of ongoing projects. I was walking in lawn thinking about my future. Suddenly, I heard a voice from my behind. It was Mehaka. I just hate everything about her.

"Hey!!" she said smiling.

"What?"

"Why are you doing this? Do you love her?" she asked me.

"Why are you asking me all this? This is my personal thing and you don't have any right" I said and turned to leave.

"I thought you would marry ...."

"Stop there. I never thought in that way. I have to leave. Bye" I said and left the place. What the hell is she thinking of me? I was never interested in her. I went back to the hall and I saw my mom talking to someone on phone. I went and sat beside her.

"Don't worry, Sanjana. I'll handle it" Mom said looking at me. She is talking to Sanj. I think my mom liked her very much.

"Who on this earth will hate her? Everyone will fall for her selfless behaviour"

Sanjana Pov:

Everything is set. I'm going to be his wife in two days. My life is going to change. I don't know how am I going to handle this. This is my destiny.

"Where were you, Sanj? I have been calling your name from the past two minutes." I heard Edwin's voice.

"I'm sorry. I was thinking.." I started the sentence.

"about Sid" he said with a small giggle. No. Not at all.

"I'm thinking about this marriage. I'm going to marry a person who despises me. I thought of having a beautiful life with him but everything got shattered. He broke my heart, dreams, everything. It took six years for our paths to meet again. Why this is happening? Am I going to love him the way I do before? Am I going to make him fall for me? A lot of questions with no answers. I don't want to fail this time" I said and he held my hand tightly.

"You don't have me then but now I'm be there with you. I won't let him hurt you, Sanj. I promise" he said and I nodded.

"Do you know why he agreed to marry me?" I asked thinking about the conversation we had the previous night.