8 | "Are you interested in her?"

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sanjana Pov:

What will you do when you saw the person who hurted you once? Till now, everything was fine but what will happen next? Why did this happen? Why did he came into my path again? What should I do ?

"Sid, he is Edwin" Nihaar words brought me back to the present. He shook his hand with my brother. 

"And she is Sanjana. The one I rescued that night" Nihaar said looking at me. Why is this happening? I turned my head towards Sid. What now? Should I greet him politely? My heart is not even willing to see his face. Something started breaking inside me. 

"Hi!!" he greeted me with a smile. Whoa! How can he smile like nothing happened? I didn't even replied him, I just gave him a fake smile hiding all my feelings. God!! I'm gonna burst out soon. 

"Hey gorgeous!! you owe me for saving you that day" Nihaar said and I turned towards him. 

"Yeah you are right. Tell me, what can I do for you, Nihaar?" I asked him trying to sound loud and strong. How can one be strong after seeing your heart break? 

"I need a gift for a girl and I'm really not good in selecting gifts. So will you please help me?" he asked giving me a pleading look. Sanj!! you are not doing this. Staying here for one more minute will kill you. It will hurt you more.

"What are you thinking? Are you up for this?" I heard his voice again. No!! God, help me please. I was trying to explain him that I'm not interested in this but a voice cut my sentence. 

 "Hey!! what is this, Nihaar? See, she is busy with her own stuff. How can you ask her help?" Sid said looking at me and I lowered my eyes. I don't have the courage to look into those dark orbs.

"But sid, girls are good at selecting gifts. We can't do it alone" Nihaar said.

"Actually Nihaar, I really want to help you but I have some people who are waiting for me. My father at home. I already got his calls and I have to go. I hope you understand my situation" I tried to explain him but I'm damn sure that I hurted him.

He gave me a smile and nodded his head. 

"No problem, gorgeous but you owe me a thing. Remember that" he said and I nodded.

"Okay, Bye now" I said and he gave me a hand shake. A pair of eyes were on me and I know the owner. I don't want to see him. 

"Edwin, I'm going to purchase this dress. I'll go and change" I said and he nodded. I left the place without even turning back. I rushed into the trail room and collapsed on the floor. 

It hurts. It hurts badly. Why is this paining me? Why am I crying? Sanj!! don't cry like an idiot. You should be strong. There is no Sid in your life. You just met a unknown stranger. He might be married and well settled. Stop thinking about him. He is a loser because he lost you. 

Now don't cry. It's your turn to move on. I told myself and wiped my tears. I changed my dress and went out. I saw Edwin paying the bill. I walked towards him and stood next to him. I still feel those eyes on me. I turned back and I saw Sid looking at me from a distance. Why is he watching me? I turned my gaze from him. 

"Shall we leave?" I asked Edwin and he looked at me with concern.

"What happened? Did you cried?" he asked and I lowered my gaze. Yeah, a lot brother but don't want to show my tears to anyone.

"I'm fine brother. Let's go to home. I want to see Papa" I said gulping my tears. My voice was merely audible to him. He took my hand into his and we both walked to the parking lot.