1 | "I don't love him"

-------Chapter 1------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sanjana pov:

"This is my .... favorite" I blurted out swinging my head in air. I removed my over coat and started to sway my body. I closed my eyes to feel the beat.

"Sanj!! You are on high" I heard Cami's voice. I looked at her and gave a tight smile. She is the only friend who I got in Humburg. Humburg, one of the best place in the world because no one will tell you what to do and what not to. I can be myself only in this place.

"I'm not darling" I said and she dragged me to the bar counter.

"Of course, you are" she said and took my jacket. I signaled the bartender to get some shots.

"See, you are not taking any shots" she said and I smiled.

"Stop being so judgy Cami. I want to enjoy and let me do that" I said winking.

"What happened to you Sanjana? I never saw you drinking like this. I'm sure you are not enjoying this something is wrong with you. Tell me what's it. I may help you" she said taking my hand into hers.

"Well, the only thing that can help me now. Is this" I said showing the shots. I took it and everything started to blur.

"Drop me home" I said and passed out.

----------

I opened my eyes with my phone's ring. Who the hell is calling me now? I thought and looked at the caller ID. It was my mom. Why the hell is she calling me now? I don't want to hear her voice. I ignored the call and threw my phone. My head. Ah.. it's like someone crushing my insides.

"Take this" I heard Cami's voice. I lifted my head and she gave me the tablet.

"You here?" I asked as I couldn't remember anything from last night. I gulped the tablet and waited for her answer.

"Go and get ready. We need to have a little chat" she said and left the room with a bang. Why is angry now? What have I done? I cleared my thoughts and got up from the bed. I went to the washroom and took a quick shower. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. I saw Cami talking to the cook. She looked at me and we both walked towards the dining table.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked eating her breakfast.

"Better!!" I said still thinking about my yesterday's behaviour. I still can't remember anything. I took two shots and danced and ... that's all.

"Don't think much. Your head will hurt" I heard her voice and I lifted my head.

"Cami, what happened?" I asked and she gave me a dangerous look. I remained quite as this is not the right moment to know about yesterday's incident. I quickly completed my breakfast and decided to take some rest. I was about to go to my room and I again heard her voice.

"Are you free today?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I took a day off. I decided to get some rest" I replied.

"Let's go out. We have to attend some unfinished business" she said and I remembered her mentioning that she needs to talk. I nodded my head and took the car keys.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked smiling.

"I'll take you, baby" she said taking the keys from my hands. I nodded and took the passenger seat. I was looking at the passing scenery in deep thoughts. She took me to the beach and I patiently waited for her to break the silence.